Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to lie. I had UGA -1 before game. Once Williams went down I doubled down again on Live ML expecting it to eventually hurt Bama
Yeah man, as soon as I saw that knee injury, I locked in on UGA. Bama needed him and/or Metchie to have the advantage over UGA’s secondary. Obviously knew Metchie would be a no-go.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Jordan Adams looks like Thanos. My goodness what a human. Stetson twerp ass up there talking like he won that game gtfo Adonai should have been offensive mvp and defense is the mvp not Stetson sorry ass

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
The reality is that we will never match the talent UGA/Bama currently have. There’s only so much talent to go around. The key is to getting back to the days where that talent was more spread out. Honestly the NIL thing along with the transfer portal may make this possible. Why go to UGA to sit for 2 years being just another face in the crowd when you can go somewhere else, start for 3 years, be the face of the team and get the money that comes with that.

On another note I think this may be the beginning of the end of Saban. How many more seasons will he work to build a championship team just to have his top talent opt out during the playoff so they don’t risk their NFL careers? I see him doing it a few more years, especially with UGA and A&M poaching his talent, but don’t think he will be coaching any more after 2025.

We won’t win the SEC by 2030 if we aren’t willing to operate in the margins. That lack of dedication has been confirmed by many of the insiders here. “Doing it the right way” is basically playing the moral high ground like Vandy does everyone else.
It’s pathetic really. Tennessee shouldn’t take a backseat to any program but as you said the insiders here say we apparently are trying to be Vanderbilt and Wisconsin school first type BS. We have the right coach. Time to put all feet forward and get behind the program and NIL to max capability

You had two teams with the highest payroll pre NIL. GA probably had more $$ in defense. Maybe the bright spot in NIL is other teams can now spend what they do (not Tennessee of course). That's why Kirby and nick are so against it.
People say this every time Saban complains about anything.. and then he proceeds to do what he complained about better than anybody.

Yeah UGA has fast super athletic LB’s. That’s Really the biggest difference with their defense compared to any other good defense.

True. Alabama had some well called plays that just got completely erased by Georgia’s linebackers and safeties flying to the ball.

We used to have that, once upon a time.

I'm glad someone besides Bama and Saban won the title. I don't care who the other team was. It's good for the sport that someone not named Bama won.

Saban has been bending the sport over since he took over at T Town. He's changed the game so much. Respect to the GOAT, I can acknowledge that, but leave already.

Reactions: VolNash17
As a Dolphins fan, it really sucks thinking about the butterfly effect that occurred the second they decided to sign Dante Culpepper over Drew Brees back in 2005. Saban probably never takes the Bama job, Kirby Smart probably isn’t coaching at UGA and the Vols might be relevant in the college football landscape right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back