Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bama -13.5

brinks-truck-cash.gif

Any ios developers here? Looking to crack into it within the next year. Just getting started (not programming - just this platform) - looking for best resources for learning Swift and, preferably, front-end development.

Any reasons you’re going to specifically only develop ios? Reason I ask is if you know JavaScript you can just develop the app in React-Native and then you have an app that can function for iPhone and Android. Cuts down on development costs a lot.

JavaScript is a really easy language to learn and React-Native is on the easier side as well. I’ve developed some apps, just for fun, with it and it was a pretty smooth process. I already knew JavaScript and React though.

know he allegedly already signed an extension but what are your thoughts on Kiffin being interested in that Oregon job, deep pockets, anything Nike at disposal, conference getting some more chatter with LR going to USC. May be a vengeful spot to rain hell on his old dream school who did him dirty while also having talent rich program that recruits itself
I think he would absolutely love it, and the whole time he would be fantasizing about replacing LR. 😂

To me Notre Dame winning it all this year after Brian bails cause he doesn't think he can win it all at Notre Dame would be the PERFECT way to end this season.

But I'll be shocked if Georgia doesn't stay in the top 4, especially since Oklahoma State blew it against Baylor. You could have made a real case for a 1 loss Big 12 champion over Georgia, not sure you can do that as easily with a 1 loss Notre Dame team that's not got a P5 conference championship.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back