Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pediatrician wife told me that other than Covid and influenza A that there are about 7 other viruses hitting right now.

Push the hydration drink way more than normal. Take vitamins C and D, zinc too.
Chicken soup actually can shorten viral infection too.

If there’s anything I can do to help you please don’t hesitate to ask. 🙏
Thanks Doc.

I went to my daughter’s high school playoff game today. Beat a really good team 47-21. Not really that close. Southlake is now 14-0. I wish Tennessee had a presence in Texas.

Then at a dance convention until now. Phenomenal getting to watch my daughter dance for her school and then for her dance studio. 🤠

The only part that sucks is that I forgot to record bama uga game.

I went to my daughter’s high school playoff game today. Beat a really good team 47-21. Not really that close. Southlake is now 14-0. I wish Tennessee had a presence in Texas.

Then at a dance convention until now. Phenomenal getting to watch my daughter dance for her school and then for her dance studio. 🤠

The only part that sucks is that I forgot to record bama uga game.

I got ya fam. In short:

1638678746260.gif

I caught it from my dad at Thanksgiving, and I asked him today how he was feeling now, he said he had went to the Dr Tuesday and they gave him scripts for Antibiotics and souped up cough syrup and it had finally knocked it out of him. If I still feel like this tomorrow, I will probably just go to the clinic and get it over with.
Good deal. Take care of yourself and glad your dad is better!

What’s crazy about todays games is we know we can play with Pitt. That means we could beat Wake. I think we could give Michigan a game and beat Iowa. Yet we end up with the hardest strength of schedule in the SEC and end up 7-5
We could score 40 plus on Michigan. I’m not impressed with them at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back