Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. You said we need some wide receivers (plural) to catch the ball other than three you named. This implies multiple receivers not catching passes from him. But sounds good. I hope he figures it out and keeps developing.
Well Hyatt has the dropsies as well. So hopefully RK and JH fix that. It’s been ridiculous. Can’t count on either of those dudes to catch a contested pass.

Reactions: TitanicVolz
If you're getting blantons single barrel for 80 lmk that's a steal. Most is between 150 and 250 just depending on where. EH Taylor is a good one. Another is Michter 10 year, love the maple flavor in it
Where are you guys from/shopping? Picked up 3 Blantons last week at $69 a pop. Picked up 2 weller full proofs this week for $90 a pop. EH Taylor has been pretty abundant around here lately. Always listed in the $40s. Full disclaimer I waited outside for about an hour for the weller full proofs but that’s hard to get lately. Stores marking blantons up that high are jerks IMO. It is a fantastic bourbon and a great gift though.

SIAP but Outkick is reporting that Florida is close to hiring Napier as their new head coach. It would be an interesting hire. I guess long gone are the days of Florida or Tennessee being able to just throw money at whoever they want and get that coach.
I mean doesn’t Florida still owe Mullen like 11 Million?

Pittman doing so well is bizarre to me. But good for Arky. Just funny how Chad Morris flopped so hard and Pittman has been phenomenal

It’s not surprising to me. They brought in a good offensive coordinator and opened up the offense. Also, they have a good QB.

SIAP but Outkick is reporting that Florida is close to hiring Napier as their new head coach. It would be an interesting hire. I guess long gone are the days of Florida or Tennessee being able to just throw money at whoever they want and get that coach.
Hoping....and praying.........for a FSU beatdown of the hated Gators today.

seminoles-fsu.gif

On paper, he's a good hire. I would have thought the same had he been our hire. The way Florida has been eating up coaches, I'm a little surprised that's the school he's finally decided to jump for, but with their recruiting base, the chance to do well is there. It'll be interesting to see if he can translate to a P5 program. Hopefully, he fails miserably and Florida faces a few decades of dysfunction.

On paper, he's a good hire. I would have thought the same had he been our hire. The way Florida has been eating up coaches, I'm a little surprised that's the school he's finally decided to jump for, but with their recruiting base, the chance to do well is there. It'll be interesting to see if he can translate to a P5 program. Hopefully, he fails miserably and Florida faces a few decades of dysfunction.

I would think he’d prefer to go to LSU, but I guess his path to winning a division title and the SEC Championship game is far easier in Gainesville. Besides, Florida is still an elite job as much as I hate to say it. It doesn’t surprise me he was willing to jump for them and not us. No NCAA cloud hanging either.

I hope they do. We will beat them soundly next year then.

Where are you guys from/shopping? Picked up 3 Blantons last week at $69 a pop. Picked up 2 weller full proofs this week for $90 a pop. EH Taylor has been pretty abundant around here lately. Always listed in the $40s. Full disclaimer I waited outside for about an hour for the weller full proofs but that’s hard to get lately. Stores marking blantons up that high are jerks IMO. It is a fantastic bourbon and a great gift though.
Where are YOU is the more pertinent question?!

I would think he’d prefer to go to LSU, but I guess his path to winning a division title and the SEC Championship game is far easier in Gainesville. Besides, Florida is still an elite job as much as I hate to say it. It doesn’t surprise me he was willing to jump for them and not us. No NCAA cloud hanging either.
Florida is a buzzsaw for coaches, it just doesn't get the same media attention (or bias) that we constantly have to deal with.

Napier isn’t my favorite hire they could’ve made. I don’t think it’s a guarantee that he’s successful though. He seems like a good coach and he’s winning again this year after replacing coordinators which is a sign of decent coaches, so I hate that.

I’m hoping he fails though, but would’ve preferred they hired either of the Stoops, Matt Campbell(he took a big step back in my eyes this year), or Bill O’Brien

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back