Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Smyrna ATL Vol

We finally get it right and UT is great once again
Why do you think this? I don't really know what to think about Napier. I don't know why he would be considered a better hire than Heupel was for us at the time of his hire, and they all made fun of us for it...I don't get it.
Mullen was 34-15 at UF and had success at MSU (SEC team) before going to UF. Napier was let go at clemson and was the wife receivers coach at Bama before Louisiana. UL is in a talent rich state where you can get lower prospects who can compete at a high level. He may turn out to be great but right now Mullen is a better coach. Also, have you watched them play? Their style of play does not scare me at all.

UTSuave’

Volnation! Home of the LA Dodgers💙🤍
Mullen was 34-15 at UF and had success at MSU (SEC team) before going to UF. Napier was let go at clemson and was the wife receivers coach at Bama before Louisiana. UL is in a talent rich state where you can get lower prospects who can compete at a high level. He may turn out to be great but right now Mullen is a better coach. Also, have you watched them play? Their style of play does not scare me at all.
Wide receivers coach*

**Jeremy Pruitt entered the chat** on wife😂😂

Ulysees E. McGill

"Worst member on VolNation"
I do wonder what 2012 might've been like had he stayed. If we'd only beaten Kentucky in 2011, I think he would've. I've always thought after that he knew Dooley wasn't going to make it and had to get while the getting was good.
Yep...but I think we could have had a really good year in 2012 if he had stuck it out.

VN Store