Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpringBokVol

I'm the master of my fate
Knee didn't touch, but he laid his elbow/forearm on the ground.
View attachment 410493

If watching on a PC you can pause the video then move it one frame at a time using comma ( , ) to move back and period ( . ) to move forward.
Butt, hip, elbow, forearm and shoulder all on the ground.

rocky200663

If I were Tennessee I would definitely look towards that transfer portal not only to bring in some starters but to fill up my preferred walk-on slots. Alot of those portal players either have to transfer down or some of them don't get schollies at all. I would attempt to use the portal in that way.

jkleno

He should be fired. That is documentation of interference. At best it is an abuse of power for a personal dispute, which is already too far. At worst it is outright weighing the scales for money/gambling.

POS should be made an example of
It was taunting. No one can dispute that. He was allowed to celebrate with 1) 360 degree windmill kick 2) celebrate with teammates who walked back to the Bear sideline 3) after all of this, he walked without any teammates to the far hash mark and stared down the Steeler sideline.
He acted like he won the Super Bowl with a last second sack. He definitely did not deserve to be hip checked by the ref. As a Steeler fan, I will admit many calls went against da Bears last night. The block on TJ Watt at the goal line was completely legal.

Paper_Towel

VolNation's Russo-Ukraine War Correspondent
Playing UGA as a #1 seed is basically the Kobayashi Maru. Their players, the officials, the SEC home office, and the announcers will all be against us. Just have to go out there, take their worst, and try to scare them with some big plays.
I can see it now.

The score is 24-20 with Georgia in the lead. Tennessee has no timeouts.

1st and Goal from the 5 with 5 seconds left in the game after a 40-yard completion to Velus Jones. Offense snaps it with big Jordan Davis from Georgia struggling to get to the defender’s side of the line of scrimmage. He doesn’t. This would be a defensive offsides penalty and, in theory, give Tennessee a free play to win the game. Refs make a saving call for either for a fictional offensive penalty thereby enforcing a ten second runoff, or they keep the offense from snapping the ball.

Have fun with the fans after that.

VolzMan53

2022 SEC E Champs....VOLS !
Huepel to team: I want you to find where their f’n weakness is! I want you to find this nancy-boy Kirby Dumb, I want him crying! I want his team demoralized. I want Smokey to find that UGA b;(ch and have his way with her! I wanta do what We’ve done before, KICK THEIR ASS !

drvenner

#LiftUpDrew
If y’all could take a moment a day a prayer for my family I’d appreciate it.

My father had a spell driving down the interstate thankfully no one was injured in the wreck but he was airlifted to Vanderbilt possible heart attack they are running tests. He didn’t know where he was and doesn’t remember much other than making a trip to pick up his meds in town. Got confused drove past his exit about 50 or so miles and hit a guard rail. Due to covid protocols I can’t be there with him. My brother is there. It’s wearing out my nerves with not knowing what’s happening as it happens. He is alert now so he is improving but I would still very much appreciate y’all thoughts and prayers.
Prayers for sure

drvenner

#LiftUpDrew
For all its faults, it’s still the best too. Think for a moment, where else would you rather live?
this, this, this, all of this. My time in the military sent me some places that would be awful to live in. There is simply no better place to live on this Earth. Not even close.

peaygolf

The "Fly" is open.........Let's Go Peay!!!!
If y’all could take a moment a day a prayer for my family I’d appreciate it.

My father had a spell driving down the interstate thankfully no one was injured in the wreck but he was airlifted to Vanderbilt possible heart attack they are running tests. He didn’t know where he was and doesn’t remember much other than making a trip to pick up his meds in town. Got confused drove past his exit about 50 or so miles and hit a guard rail. Due to covid protocols I can’t be there with him. My brother is there. It’s wearing out my nerves with not knowing what’s happening as it happens. He is alert now so he is improving but I would still very much appreciate y’all thoughts and prayers.
Always remember...God's got ya!
Prayers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store