Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never noticed that name. Are you in the forum? I just use the scoreboard feature.
I read some of the threads. I don't post. Everyone is so biased about their own schools, you can't get any real info.

"Booger" usually posts in the D2AA thread. (Chatt. Notre Dame guy)

used to love Leonard's Losers back in the day....

Leonard's Losers - Home (theleonardslosers.com)

Tennessee vs Kentucky
The volunteers head north on I-75 looking to tame a wildcat on sat ur day night. The cats are on a two game skid coming off a loss last week in Starkville, giving up 31 unanswered points. The large Orange are rested and coming off a bye week. Last sat ur day Miss State quarterback Will Rogers hurled 39 passes and completed 36 against the Wildcats. If Tennessee quarterback Hendon Hooker hears about this, smokey will be rolling the beer barrel down I-75 south. Leonard's Loser Kentucky

That is true. Perhaps the Federal Govt could put a nice unified partisan exploratory committee on it😀

We are so ****ed.

At this point we're definitely effed. Too many people that are in charge of policing the system and writing its rule have financial and personal stakes in those rules, their enforcement or lack of enforcement. I don't think there's been a more corrupt era of sports and sports has always been corrupt. However, the excuses for things like part time nepotism hires dried up long ago.

Fall Creek Falls State Park is beautiful and has good hiking trails - my favorite state park in Tennessee
(That’s Mr Smokin down there)
View attachment 409064

Thanks for sharing that. I’ve never been to Fall Creek Falls. Will have to make my way there. Looks great! I’m from TN, but oddly have spent most of my mountain time in NC and a lot out west.🤷‍♂️ Plenty more to explore in TN.

Thanks for sharing that. I’ve never been to Fall Creek Falls. Will have to make my way there. Looks great! I’m from TN, but oddly have spent most of my mountain time in NC and a lot out west.🤷‍♂️ Plenty more to explore in TN.
It is a nice state park with some pretty views. But you definitely need to visit it a day or two after a good period of rain. I have been a few times and on one of our visits, it hadn't rained in like 2 weeks and there was barely a sprinkle flowing. For my two cents, Burgess Falls are prettier.

Reactions: Brillovol
This is in reference to Ruggs murdering a woman, who was heard to be screaming while burning to death. F*** this dude I cannot imagine how I would feel if that was my loved one in the car and some illiterate NFL player had this to say about them.

Killing is not always murder (though all murder is killing). Big difference in this instance.

As a personal example - if a (very close) loved one - your daughter, wife, father, mother, etc accidentally killed someone, however grossly negligent, I'm sure your love would continue, however hard the situation would be. But if that same person planned and murdered someone...well...that'd be a big difference.

Reactions: barrylee
Many of us in this forum the past few days....

0*NrDgMFzCGwNsPnjX

You don’t think anyone else was involved in this decision? Sorry but you are wrong
Misstated. I'm saying she was 100% involved, not she was 100% responsible.

My entire point is that people have been sh*tting on Plowman through this entire process. Yet we are having a good outcome. Either she is involved and doing the right things, or she's not very involved and doesn't really deserve the unwarranted criticism she's gotten.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back