Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Henry is a beast, I hope he can stay healthy would love for him to go for 2k again and be the first to do it twice in a career. It's a lot more daunting of a task, but I'd also be thrilled if he was able to keep playing long enough to eclipse Emmitt's career mark.

I’ve been wondering why we have so many injuries on extra points….price said on podcast that Heupel likes to have his guys fake injuries at that point because it doesn’t disrupt live play but gives you an added rest between drives. The guy is smart… I was wondering why the heck Dayne Davis appears to have knee injury every game then is right back next time lmao

I have thought about it more. NCAA should employ officials and have a pool. Send them all over country with no conference affiliation. Again, train them, pay them well, and hold them accountable.

Been saying this for years. There is so much money in the game now. They can set this up tomorrow. There is no excuse for each conference to have their own officials to bend whatever way they want. Just invites the corruption and incompetence we see year after year.

Real talk if ya want to just buy one TV probably the last big purchase I'd say look at the LG OLEDs.

But they are pricey, picture is unmatched though. My only gripe is the smallest size they offer is like 50" (I want one for an office/bedroom TV)

After my recent vacation though I'm pretty impressed with Onn & TCL TVs and the built in Roku is a huge selling point. I like the "one remote to do it all" especially in a bedroom where ya want limited cords/boxes sitting everywhere.

Real talk if ya want to just buy one TV probably the last big purchase I'd say look at the LG OLEDs.

But they are pricey, picture is unmatched though. My only gripe is the smallest size they offer is like 50" (I want one for an office/bedroom TV)

After my recent vacation though I'm pretty impressed with Onn & TCL TVs and the built in Roku is a huge selling point. I like the "one remote to do it all" especially in a bedroom where ya want limited cords/boxes sitting everywhere.
Sony.

They are great! I got 65” oled for our living room, and 77” for our movie room this summer. Pic is amazing!

I said 4-8 or 5-7 before the season and it's going to take a serious screwup not to get 6-6, so while I tried to mentally prepare myself by saying anything else was gravy, I still hate that we were just fingertips from winning a game against a top 15 team where we really were not at our best. Argh, it would have been such a great moment.

That wouldn’t hurt the conference at all. You realize Oklahoma and Texas are about to join, right? They’d just go get whoever else they wanted to replace UT
Fine then, rally other schools that will hit them where it hurts and go form a new conference. Get Auburn, Kentucky, Texas A&M, Notre Dame, and some other big schools. I’m sure there are plenty of schools in the SEC who are like us and are sick and tired of being screwed over with other schools being given preference. I would venture to guess that you could probably persuade one of Texas or Oklahoma to join instead of joining the SEC.

I mean 4-3 right now is probably about where the bulk of us thought we'd be pre-season in a "best case" scenario.

I thought if we were going to get to 8-4 (my ceiling before the season started) we'd be 5-2 right now. I was not expecting us to be competitive enough to be a 6-1 team, figured Ole Miss and Florida would run over us and neither actually did and without some poor officiating and loser tactics Ole Miss would have lost.

Just need to see the team play focused in the final push for a bowl. Don't let a South Alabama or Vandy team upset us cause we don't play with any motivation, cause it can still happen.

🤔 If “SEC” crews called Big10 games, wouldn’t they then just be “Big10” crews?
That is not how it would work. One weekend they go to the Big Ten to call games, the next weekend they go to the big 12, the next weekend to go to the Pac 12. However, they never call SEC games, because officials from other conferences called them. It would make the games neutral, because those referees do not have an agenda.

We love our LG OLED. It's a great TV. We have an outdoor area with a wall mount we are buying a TV for but can't decide to go cheaper or get a QLED

Reactions: MoCo_Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back