Recruiting Forum Football Talk IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just me, in town for Hurricane Ida damage evals. Leave Thursday. I can’t pronounce anything around here BTW.

I’ll be down there at the end of the month, but it’s a quick overnight. Wish I had time to head back to some of these spots. May add an extra meal just to go to Zeeland Street. I love that place.

Reactions: engineerVOL
Pickett had thrown 13 tds and 9 interceptions each of the past two seasons.

This year he’s already thrown 19 tds with only one pick.

Of course dude turns into freaking Joe burrow the year we play them
Peyton tutoring him and being his best friend certainly helped.

Pickett had thrown 13 tds and 9 interceptions each of the past two seasons.

This year he’s already thrown 19 tds with only one pick.

Of course dude turns into freaking Joe burrow the year we play them

Happens every single time. We have the worst OOC scheduling luck.

I've enjoyed this account. They finally got to us.

FA3exvMXoAUP3Lx

excuse the extra L in Fulmer. I know how crazy everyone goes around here when Fulmer has too many L's

I think that it's interesting that this chart implies that our 93 (10-2), 94 (8-4), 95 (11-1), and 96 (10-2) teams were as/more competitively advantaged as our 98 championship team. In fact, they are among our best teams that we've ever had.

Only thing really stopping us was these guys having their best teams then too...
FAzeDfMXEAYOx7x

Comparing those charts also confirms what we all knew already - we should have beaten Florida a lot more. Looking at this data, they haven't been so much better than us. 2014, 15, 16, 17 should have won 3/4. Probably should have only lost 1 at most against the Zook teams, and we should have beat Florida at home in 06 (great game).

Last edited:
I think that it's interesting that this chart implies that our 93 (10-2), 94 (8-4), 95 (11-1), and 96 (10-2) teams were as/more competitively advantaged as our 98 championship team. In fact, they are among our best teams that we've ever had.

Only thing really stopping us was these guys having their best teams then too...
FAzeDfMXEAYOx7x

Comparing those charts also confirms what we all knew already - we should have beaten Florida a lot more. Looking at this data, they haven't been so much better than us. 2014, 15, 16, 17 should have won 3/4. Probably should have only lost 1 at most against the Zook teams, and we should have beat Florida at home in 06 (great game).

I hated that ‘06 game. Was in the end zone watching UF TE put the game away.

Also, rookie move, attempted to smuggle in about a dozen airplane bottles with only about a quarter surviving security.

Reactions: BigSteve09
Just seen a Guinness commercial with Joe Montana admonishing people to drink responsibly. Pretty sure he was speaking directly to Urban Meyer!

To soon?
I always thought Urban Meyer was an offensive guy, then I saw his fingers trying to penetrate that girl's backfield and realized he must know defense too.

I hated that ‘06 game. Was in the end zone watching UF TE put the game away.

Also, rookie move, attempted to smuggle in about a dozen airplane bottles with only about a quarter surviving security.
I was probably right next to you. I remember Tebow coming in and being unstoppable in short-yardage situations.

Y'all think we have most all of our football staff return next year?

We can't let CRG get away

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back