Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We know what you meant.. @Smokeytom is talking about cheating..he thinks when you are saying "doing things the right way" that means not doing the things Alabama, Ohio State and Clemson are doing to win..he missed your point..we didn't.
In that case, I missed both points.

The whole time I thought smokeytom was talking about whatever Pruitt was always saying. Something about practicing "the right way" which never seemed to mean much of anything except doing things "his way"...which was probably Saban's way. T

The thing is, a parrot can repeat Einstein's words...doesn't make it Einstein. Pruitt was as clueless about implementing Saban's "ways" as a parrott would be understanding physics.

Reactions: hooter vol
I think Florida is going to take a big step back on offense, but they will also take a step forward on defense. They have some dudes on that DL.

We have some depth on the DL, but we don't have a dude there like Gervon Dexter. We need to land Walter Nolan. Gotta have dudes like that on the DL to really make an impact.

But if our offense makes the jump we expect it to, and Milton reaches that potential, we can play with anyone and will beat the majority
Agreed we need some dudes there. I think Omari Thomas and Baron have the potential to take a big step. They had the ranking and talent to do it, and we don’t really know what we have with a lot of these sophomores with the Covid year. Who knows if the young hype is real or not.

Last edited:
Whoever Heup chooses for QB we should fully support. We should also hope that Heup is quick with the hook if he is clearly not the right choice in games. It still comes down to...
Depends on how "clearly not the right choice" is defined imo. Some fans will see a missed easy pass and think that's a clear sign. Or throwing 2 INTs in a game or something like that which plenty of good, even great, qbs do.

I do think he needs to be able to make mistakes and learn and grow. Especially since this isn't a 1a/1b situation. He needs to go out and play loose and not scared to make a mistake that will get him ripped into and benched.

Reactions: Brillovol
Thanks for asking and good timing.

Received update from the MRI yesterday, was waiting for my brother to share it publicly. Praise the Lord there is finally tangible evidence of shrinkage and parts of the disease that are not there anymore. This is FANTASTIC news. There seems to be a path out of the woods. Pray for his doctor’s wisdom who has developed a pretty unique pharmacological regimen. He’s really on quite the cocktail of stuff. As many of you unfortunately know cancer battles ar often one shuffle forward and a full leap back. But count this a dub for the young man. Without a doubt the best news he’s had in a year. My man Drew just out here meeting cancer across the middle. Boom💥

Thanks, everyone!
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Received update from the MRI yesterday, was waiting for my brother to share it publicly. Praise the Lord there is finally tangible evidence of shrinkage and parts of the disease that are not there anymore. This is FANTASTIC news. There seems to be a path out of the woods. Pray for his doctor’s wisdom who has developed a pretty unique pharmacological regimen. He’s really on quite the cocktail of stuff. As many of you unfortunately know cancer battles ar often one shuffle forward and a full leap back. But count this a dub for the young man. Without a doubt the best news he’s had in a year. My man Drew just out here meeting cancer across the middle. Boom💥

Thanks, everyone!
Wonderful news! Continue to think and pray for that young man and your family! Thanks for the update!

Thanks, everyone!
Great news. Still praying for Drew and his family.

Finally found some extended highlights from Michigan vs Wisconsin this morning Takeaways:

1. Joe Milton's first pass of the game goes off a receiver's face mask for an interception. Demoralizing start.
2. He does have a really bad interception in this game where he threw it right to a linebacker as a result of some pressure.
3. More drops in this game. Michigan WRs are terrible. It doesn't look like all the drops are a result of hot throws either which I was curious about given the practice reports. I think they just suck except Ronnie Bell.
4. Rushes for a lot more yards than stats show. Stupid that the NCAA counts sacks against rushing yards.
5. michigan should fire their OC and Harbaugh immediately. Just really uninspired play calling.

TLDR; Milton is good. Tennessee might be fun to watch finally. Michigan sucks.

To your point number 1, I expect we'll see this. It's just real life when you throw full power to a guy five yards away

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back