Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GiggerVol

I don’t feel like going back days to find your posts. I’m overloaded with fresh ripe tomatoes (a good problem to have); can you share your canning recipe/process?

Thanks!
Also curious, when you say "overloaded". do you have a good estimate of how many that is? Just trying to figure out for you roughly how many quart jars you will need.

Say Heup turns Milton into an absolute star in this offense and he takes a huge leap… what’s our ceiling?
I’d say 9-3 is a reasonable ceiling without being too much of a homer. Lots of question marks around the SEC with new QBs and we have our easiest schedule in over a decade.

I can’t decide what is more cringe - the rap videos, the workout videos, or the videos where he admits to dating 16 year olds.

Too close to call.
Not only did he date a 16 year old when he was 29… he was engaged to her and lived in the same house as her for a couple years with her parents. She sure has some great parents!!

Reactions: VolNash17
I’m sorry but there are 6 definite wins on our schedule, 2 easily obtainable wins, 1 “I can see it happening” win.

Bla bla bla orange glasses bla bla bla

I’ll say 7-5 conservatively

Pitt is the game this year that sets the pace. Lose that one and in the words of Carl Lewis singing the anthem…. Uh oh
6 definite wins?! Where have you been the last decade?

Anyone know the biggest turn around in W/L from one year to the next with a new coach in the SEC? Because that's probably a more reasonable ceiling than the ones I've seen the last few pages. It just doesn't happen overnight. I don't care how good Heupel is, I don't care if we had Saban and Urban co-coaching, we are not winning 11 games.

Anyone know the biggest turn around in W/L from one year to the next with a new coach in the SEC? Because that's probably a more reasonable ceiling than the ones I've seen the last few pages. It just doesn't happen overnight. I don't care how good Heupel is, I don't care if we had Saban and Urban co-coaching, we are not winning 11 games.
Without doing any research imma say one of those Auburn teams went from like 2 wins to a national title with a coaching change

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back