Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s my first one and I’ve been playing for 10 years or more. Thought I’d give it a shot…. Probably returning the guitar today.
Have you had it set up properly? Floyd's are tricky if you don't know what you're doing. I currently have 2 guitars with Floyd's and I don't have any issues with them staying in tune.

It’s my first one and I’ve been playing for 10 years or more. Thought I’d give it a shot…. Probably returning the guitar today.

I have only ever heard they’re more trouble than they’re worth unless you have a tech on the payroll. Ditching it is prob the right choice.

All this team needs is to get kicked in the nuts in the first half of a game , rally , and win the game instead of quitting and folding . Then they will be dangerous.
I can't express (even though I have tried often and loudly on here) to express how infuriating and disgusting that has been to me. It isn't just that we've lost so many times, it is how we have lost that has bothered me.

Just one practice but it’s not looking good for Bailey at this point.
Kid must be the anti JG..I don't know how he looked so great in all those HS games I watched, dropping dimes all over the field against the best HS competition over and over and over...but yet evidently he can not do it in simple practice...it blows my mind.

Can't believe they didnt break the window or damage much else.
Reminds me of the old He-Man toys that would spin and look damaged when you hit it. . .

View attachment 384932

I was thinking the same thing. That door panel is completely smashed, but the rest of the car looks untouched.

To Nick:
1edbcbf6193eda7c50e08b44513b045d--funny-movie-quotes-funny-movies.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back