Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I walked up and quietly told them "those girls, including my daughter, are all under 18 and if you walk down there, you will have a problem." I then walked back to my table with my wife and daughter.
them: "We can do what they want and you can't stop us bada**."
Me: "well, if you get up and walk out that door, all four of us will find out if I am a bada** or not. But I can promise you it won't be the first time I've had my a** beat but one of you are gonna feel it in the morning."
They went back and forth, the owner came over and apologized.
When I got up to leave one muttered "see you bada**" under his breath when I was a few table past them.
I walked over and told all three I would be outside the door waiting for them to come out. They didn't so I walked back in and yelled for everyone to hear. "I knew you 3 pu***** wouldn't come out." started laughing and walked out.
Cool just wanted to hear the story

Beckwith at RB still doesn't make any sense to me, either. He must have stone hands to not be playing TE right now, considering how thin we are there.

Think he's more of a HB, so he can lineup all over the place. I doubt Beckwith is only used at RB. I could see him lining up beside QB and then walking up to the line as a TE often this year just to create mismatches.

Beckwith at RB still doesn't make any sense to me, either. He must have stone hands to not be playing TE right now, considering how thin we are there.

Would like to see what a DB does when he gets the edge in open space. I think that creates a mismatch.

If Dee B is really now 6'5" and 230, this is gonna be fun to watch... I know there's not a lot of experience, but our RB room is gonna surprise people... especially T Evans - he's a freakin bowling ball... Mays is right, if they can do their job, we are gonna be more than fine back there...
Just wondering if you think Addison Nichols is a good addition for 3 Star U?

UT FOOTBALL IS HERE I AM SO EXCITED I CAN HARDLY STAND IT!!! GO BIG ORANGE STUDS!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Yes, but is your chili hot?

Is Dayne Davis gonna start? I know VQ has been basically assuming Calbert takes his spot eventually but I'm not convinced.

Where exactly did I say Bailey doesn’t have talent?
You didn't..but it seemed like you were implying that Milton is orders of magnitude more talented..why? Have any of you guys watched his play? He has sucked so far at doing the one thing a truly talented QB has to do...throw the ball where it can be caught.

If you want to argue that his hand was injured last year and it impacted his accuracy badly, then that is an argument I will listen to, but was his hand injured his whole career at Michigan?

He is huge, and fast and strong armed, but that means absolutely zilch if he can't consistently throw it where he is supposed to. And I have seen no evidence that he can in live play.

Last edited:
You didn't..but it seemed like you were implying that Milton is orders of magnitude more talented..why? Have any of you guys watched his play? He has sucked so far at doing the one thing a truly talented QB has to do...throw the ball where it can be caught.

If you want to argue that his hand was injured last year and it impacted his accuracy badly, then that is an argument I will listen to, but was his hand injured his whole career at Michigan?

He is huge, and fast and strong armed, bit that means absolutely zilch if he can't consistently throw it where he is supposed to. And I have seen no evidence that he can in live play.

I see where you’re coming from, I should’ve used “potential” instead of “talent” in my post.

But tell me this, if this staff and specifically Huepel are as good as the rep they have with developing quarterbacks and they help Miltons accuracy issues. Who has the higher ceiling, Bailey or Milton?

I’ve always been a big fan of Bailey, but it’s just my honest opinion and I could easily be proven wrong

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
I see where you’re coming from, I should’ve used “potential” instead of “talent” in my post.

But tell me this, if this staff and specifically Huepel are as good as the rep they have with developing quarterbacks and they help Miltons accuracy issues. Who has the higher ceiling, Bailey or Milton?

I’ve always been a big fan of Bailey, but it’s just my honest opinion and I could easily be proven wrong
Look..IF Milton wins the competition and is capable of a 35-40 td - 4,000+ yds season then that is great. His accuracy problems...concern.. me, I have seen enough ****** passing the last four years to last me another lifetime. I really think barring injury that HB has the ability in him to do that at some point.

Look..IF Milton wins the competition and is capable of a 35-40 td - 4,000+ yds season then that is great. His accuracy problems...concern.. me, I have seen enough ****** passing the last four years to last me another lifetime. I really think barring injury that HB has the ability in him to do that at some point.
Fair enough 😂 at least with Huepel we can be pretty confident the best man will win the job.

In case you were wondering how bad our coaching has been...

Guys, under Pruitt, we had no offensive coordinator, no defensive coordinator, no QB coach, no OL coach, no DL coach, and no LB coach.... We're not what everyone thinks we are. We underachieved last year. We're gonna show it this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back