Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, to (hopefully) start a new line of conversation: fall camp starts in six days. Which battle are YOU most looking forward to seeing??

-Which QB grabs the playbook by the sack, takes control and starts v. BGSU??

-Does one RB do enough to be named the full-time starter, or is it RB by committee all year??

-It's almost a given that Hyatt and Jones are the top 2. Who separates, claiming the 3rd WR spot??

-Could we actually see the unthinkable, and TEs get used more in CJH's offense?? Do we have a reliable "safety valve" TE??

-The OL is gonna be musical chairs. How does it shake out for week 1?? Is Dayne Davis our starting LT v. BGSU??

-Tyler Baron, DaJon Terry, Elijah Simmons and ?? What's our DL rotation gonna look like??

-I have no idea which LBs start game one. Mohan, Mitchell, Garland, Banks, Joseph, Willis.....someone help me out here??

-Are the CBs still Taylor/Burrell, or does Hadden/Turnage take their place?? How's that gonna shake out??
Which battle are YOU most looking forward to seeing?

Negavols vs. The rest of us. WGWTFA!

Ole Table For One is smashing the ball right now. 7 home runs in past 5 games.

Absolutely love this JV. The Table For One and OBK King I did not like at all. He even made an incredible defensive play a couple of games ago. So glad he has transformed himself into this guy.

Got a couple of proven relievers this week to help that awful pen. Now let's gets some guys back from the IL and make a run.

So, to (hopefully) start a new line of conversation: fall camp starts in six days. Which battle are YOU most looking forward to seeing??

-Does one RB do enough to be named the full-time starter, or is it RB by committee all year??

-It's almost a given that Hyatt and Jones are the top 2. Who separates, claiming the 3rd WR spot??

-Could we actually see the unthinkable, and TEs get used more in CJH's offense?? Do we have a reliable "safety valve" TE??

-The OL is gonna be musical chairs. How does it shake out for week 1?? Is Dayne Davis our starting LT v. BGSU??

-Tyler Baron, DaJon Terry, Elijah Simmons and ?? What's our DL rotation gonna look like??

-I have no idea which LBs start game one. Mohan, Mitchell, Garland, Banks, Joseph, Willis.....someone help me out here??

-Are the CBs still Taylor/Burrell, or does Hadden/Turnage take their place?? How's that gonna shake out??

Good stuff. All legit questions to be answered. Have no idea, just speculation. Looking forward to finding out.

Oh, well in that case, here's your "I can be a d*ckhead to and judge everyone else for free" card back.
Calling a quitter a quitter is not being a dickhead. You wanna talk a load of shite about being the goat and then quit on your team while talking about "being here for yourself"...that is pathetic.

Calling a spade a spade is just common sense.

These days people will defend every whiny little quitter to the death.

1. I think QB will come down to Bailey or Milton.
2 & 3. RB and WR will be by committee all year. With a fast uptempo offense, the players who are in best shape will play the most but they will still be tired throughout the games so depth will be key. But having Javonta Payton who has had snaps in SEC is great experience for that room.
4. TE is a Fant and Pope lionshare of reps.
5. OL will be the second biggest question mark behind QB. Solid and consistent OLine play goes along way with QB confidence.
6. DL rotation will be the three you listed plus Omari Thomas and Latrell Bumphus.
7. LB play will be the biggest question mark on the defensive end as we do have Mitchell who played quality snaps in another conference but other than that the other inside spot us up for grabs between Banks Joseph and Beasley.
8. I think it will start out as Taylor and Burrell. But could see it turning out to be by committee with Turnage and Hayden. Just want to see aggressive DB play and most importantly players who can defend the slant!

No no, I know it's your schtick to condescend and insult everyone and everything. I don't want to distract you from that miserable existence. Please continue.
I have zero care about her pulling out of the individual competition, it's the baling out on her teammates that I have issue with. If ya ain't injured, play it out.

We stopped at Mesa Verde NP and Black Canyon of the Gunnison NP in western CO. Enjoyed them both. BCG NP (first and last pix) was surprisingly stunning.

We also drove the “Million Dollar Highway” (the middle 3). It was breathtaking. Really, it was breathtaking. Not only was it maybe the most beautiful drive I’ve ever been on, but it was at an elevation of as high as 11,000 feet on a narrow, winding road on the side of a mountain in places. If you’re ever near it I would highly recommend you drive it.
View attachment 383329View attachment 383333View attachment 383334View attachment 383331View attachment 383335
Awesome stuff...you've been to a lot of the same places on this one trip that I did on the last two trips. Black Canyon is one of the most unappreciated NPs out there. It is absolutely spactacular and that word doesn'tbegin to do it justice. I have never seen anything like those crazy tiger like stripes on those crazy vertical walls.

We camped along the San Juan scenic byway (also called million dollar hwy) a couple of nights on our trip, once in Silverton and the next night in Dolores..I fell in love with the San Juan range last year. I think next year or the year after that we are going to go back to Silverton with our whole family and stay three or four nights and rent OHVs from the Polaris Adventure outfit there and really explore the mountains.

No no, I know it's your schtick to condescend and insult everyone and everything. I don't want to distract you from that miserable existence. Please continue.
I am so happy to know that I have a "schtick" 🤩 plus I have not attacked any of you guys...all the personal arrows have been directed at me..so calling me the condescending insulting one is funny.

Reactions: JacketVol and Hardy
Calling a quitter a quitter is not being a dickhead. You wanna talk a load of shite about being the goat and then quit on your team while talking about "being here for yourself"...that is pathetic.

Calling a spade a spade is just common sense.

These days people will defend every whiny little quitter to the death.

You are looking at this like it's a traditional team sport. It's not the same dynamic. Every single Olympian is there for themselves....they dedicate their lives to a sport where personal achievement is the reward much more so than money. A lot of them are happy to represent the U.S. but they don't owe anyone anything except themselves, their coaches and maybe others who supported their journey.

If she didn't feel comfortable then it's best that she wasn't out there risking injury or knocking the team out of medal contention.

Which battle are YOU most looking forward to seeing?

Negavols vs. The rest of us. WGWTFA!

As a former LB (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away), I'm watching the thumpers to see what shakes out there. Can Mitchell and Mohan come from other conferences and make noise?? Can Morven Joseph continue to improve?? Is Jeremy Banks still the same as before?? How good is Aaron Willis going to be??

You are looking at this like it's a traditional team sport. It's not the same dynamic. Every single Olympian is there for themselves....they dedicate their lives to a sport where personal achievement is the reward much more so than money. A lot of them are happy to represent the U.S. but they don't owe anyone anything except themselves, their coaches and maybe others who supported their journey.

If she didn't feel comfortable then it's best that she wasn't out there risking injury or knocking the team out of medal contention.
Ok...but she is still a undependable, unreliable quitter.

Who’s your avi pic of

Reactions: whitw
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back