Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you’re truly better, you’ll beat em. If you need protection from competition, it’ll show and you’ll lose. Clemson beat Bama because they were the better team. When Kelly Bryant was the quarterback, their rested and non-tested azzes got run. Better teams always win in college football…you’re thinking March Madness.
Doesn’t always work like that tho. That year, Bama didn’t play the SECCG and therefore was well rested for the semifinal and beat Clemson.

Doesn’t always work like that tho. That year, Bama didn’t play the SECCG and therefore was well rested for the semifinal and beat Clemson.
Was Clemson better? In fact, name the team in the playoff era that has beaten the clearly superior team or teams for the NC? Not Michigan State, not Washington, not Notre Dame. You sneak in to the playoffs and you lose to the best team.

Reactions: Enki_Amenra
This sucks for car owners because I took the car in over 3 times and even had a different Mechanic look at it (who told me yeah the transmission could go at anytime) after Nissan told me “nothing” was wrong. Even though the vehicle literally completely stalled out with my kids and wife in it on railroad tracks.

So then when the transmission finally goes out it’s out of warranty yet I am liable at that point since it’s not in warranty. It’s pretty crappy on a dealership. Also, the car is only 4 years old. So it shouldn’t have transmission issues anyways especially since we took it in regularly to get serviced.
Oh I agree not real sure how nissan does things but the dealership I work for is a GM dealer and they have made so many hoops for the service dept. to have to jump through to get warranty work paid for it really sux. Not only do we have to have codes and print ,which im assuming most all car companies have gone to something simular the techs only get paid about half what the jobs is supposed to pay when we have to do it under warranty. But most of the time they will kick in help on big ticket items even after warranty expires.

Reactions: cHiZzLeVOL
Michigan fans are in shock at the thought of potential entering this gladiator arena. They are wondering why would they want to walk through this minefield?

They seem smarter than Ohio St fans.

Reactions: hooter vol
Can't believe some people really want Tennessee to voluntarily relegate itself.
All is well, if we finally have the right coaching the right QB . Bama ,LSU , Auburn and Tam west and east Florida, Georgia and Tennessee all can recruit good enough to win big . If this all comes together it will be like a playoff game ever weekend. We just have to hope we have the right coaching Now . Let's Roll !!!

It I literally going to be no different than what we already do on the years we have a big OOC game such as OU in 14-15. It’s the same thing. People screaming move to the ACC might just need to go hop on the Clemson bandwagon

Yep, we’ve played OU more in the last 6 years than Mississippi State.

Like I said, I agree with everyone. People make good points on all sides. I am not a Texas fan-- they treated our basketball coach like a POS, and they steal our logo, VOLS been playing the SEC teams for over a hundred years, but we also played Georgia Tech. Saban won't be at Bama forever, if they feel that they must be in our "pod". The way I see it-- we might not be better in football right now, but we are better in basketball and baseball. I'm with the VOLS no matter where they go.

While yall were busy arguing over conference realignment, we got anothe futurecast for Walter Nolen, if we land him he could be that anchor recruit for Huepel that could seriously get momentum for him going on the recruiting trail
If we land him, @drvenner will have to surrender his left nut.

I'm perfectly okay with that. Anyone else object?

If they are now truly chasing Clemson, MI, OSU, and FSU, then the intent is create the 1 and only league that will play big boy football. Watch for the word that Oregon, USC and UCLA are also in talks. This is the path to killing the NCAA and leaving everyone else behind. Jumping to what is left of the ACC will be the equivalent of being in the Sunbelt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back