Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok...for any of you following the Ditch Kitten Chronicles, we homed the last one a few days ago. We were worried that he was so abused that he was too angry to be adopted. He would hiss, spit, and growl as soon as you walked up. Very unhappy fella. Well...he's good now.

:snif:

Stupid dust...
View attachment 379796
😍
edit: double post!
😍

Reactions: SSVol
Made the mistake a couple of days ago to follow recruitalerts on Instagram... all I kept seeing is other schools getting 4-5* players committing... and then we get 3* squirrel speedster at 150lbs that will get cut in half on his first crossing route... Unfollowed this morning :rolleyes:

We are 3* U again....

Ha ha. I read things like this and I just think, what program are people following? Lol

We are one of the three worst teams in the SEC over the last decade and we have an open NCAA case over our heads… What do people expect?

So I know we're talking about how stars don't matter. Spoiler: they do.

But, looking at our list, don't be a homer, but who might reasonably get a bump in rankings?
We're Tennessee. They're more likely to drop our guys to two stars just for being committed to us.

He has a billboard for his insurance agency.

View attachment 379805

tenor.gif

is that hyperbole or a legit stat?

If legit, woof!

even if not legit, it certainly felt that way while he was here… he was our worst coach post-fulmer without question
I heard it on radio during the season and will try to find source. The big disclaimer is that most coaches that lose that badly don’t get a 3rd year.

Reactions: Revived2002
Made the mistake a couple of days ago to follow recruitalerts on Instagram... all I kept seeing is other schools getting 4-5* players committing... and then we get 3* squirrel speedster at 150lbs that will get cut in half on his first crossing route... Unfollowed this morning :rolleyes:

We are 3* U again....
Nope. We are 3-7 U

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back