Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!

Prayers for you and family, my friend.

I am actually scared to say this (scared Dad), but I need some VN prayers. We are on vacation and my 16 year old daughter started having a GI bleed. She has been in the ICU since Sunday afternoon. She is stable now, but GI bleeds can get bad really fast. She has required a transfusion. So far all tests have been “normal“, that actually scares me more… since she is in the ICU, only one parent can stay with her. My wife is a Pediatrician, so she is staying with my daughter.
Hopefully she can have her colonoscopy done this evening, couldn’t complete it yesterday due to the blood in her colon.
If I could ask for your prayers that my daughter will be okay and that the medical staff can figure out the cause and fix it soon. I would greatly appreciate it.
Thank you very much!
Prayers sent Doc---both for your family and the doctors and nurses treating her. Hopefully, it's something minor and she has a quick and complete recovery. Stay strong my man.

Thank you very much!
❤️ Prayers

Thank you very much!

Lord please heal this young lady and comfort her mom and dad. In Your name!

People are starved for football and will probably want to see, first hand, what the new staff will put on the field. I'm gonna say it's a complete sell out.
We need it to be a sellout. This is the action we as fans owe these new coaches and players to give them that extra energy to push this team over the top.

IMO… I don’t think we sell out many. There’s some irreparable damage from this past year. We’ll have to cultivate new fans to fill in the gaps of those who are incredibly loyal. At least from my inner circle, there’s a lot of diehard fans who just don’t care anymore. I am betting that’s not unique to me. The spring game should tell you something. New staff should have drawn more. Only way we sell out is after a big win. Don’t think that’s the opener.

IMO… I don’t think we sell out many. There’s some irreparable damage from this past year. We’ll have to cultivate new fans to fill in the gaps of those who are incredibly loyal. At least from my inner circle, there’s a lot of diehard fans who just don’t care anymore. I am betting that’s not unique to me. The spring game should tell you something. New staff should have drawn more. Only way we sell out is after a big win. Don’t think that’s the opener.
Your friends suck

Thank you very much!
All the prayers that I can muster. Healing and wisdom

Tell @InVOLuntary to suck it up and take his butt to the games like a big boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back