Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
who in the hell is that dipshit? if it werent for the beard i woulda that that doucher was a kid playing dress up.

Fun fact - T-Bob was the moron running around without a helmet on the field at the end of the 2010 LSU v. UT game where we got called for having like 14 men on the field, giving LSU the chance to win. No call on the no helmet, of course.

I have had 2 boats. Each one for 13 years. Getting ready to buy my 3rd boat.
I first bought a Four Winns. Great first boat. Spent every weekend at the lake. 2nd boat Yamaha jet boat. Much less maintenance and upkeep cost. Great boat and very durable. My next boat is also going to be a Yamaha.

Just about anything made by Yamaha is good to great.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I went to games at LNS and also at Vandy back in the 90’s. At the time, LNS was nicer. Remember that Vandy didn’t get the upgrades til Corbin came along. We too shall follow the same path now that we have our coach.

This is the way.

100% agree. You want a guy who can prove he can win with less. Once he does, give him the best you can so he and the program can stay on top.

Is it wrong to want football season to get underway while still enjoying baseball? I am seeing all things orange in what's left of my mind - like we are nearing the top of a mountain to watch a Big Orange sunset over the valley we just journeyed through.
I have seen the top of the mountain... and it was good.

Is it wrong to want football season to get underway while still enjoying baseball? I am seeing all things orange in what's left of my mind - like we are nearing the top of a mountain to watch a Big Orange sunset over the valley we just journeyed through.
I'm good without football. Summer is my favorite season. It's good to have a break. The insanity of the offseason had be burnt. Loving this baseball season.

You can enjoy all sports if you want to . I do.

It is mostly mechanics because Nolan didn’t believe in torquing the elbow so much. He threw his fastball and curveball using different grips and kept the same arm angle. That’s why he lasted for so long.

It’s poor mechanics that stress and tears the Ulnar Collateral Ligament in the elbow.

Every pitcher that I have talked to after the Tommy John surgery has said the same thing. They wished they had learned proper mechanics instead of having the surgery. Out 16-18 months. Part of the rehab is learning proper throwing mechanics.

The reason that they can throw 10 mph faster after the surgery is that they have an extensive rehab program that has them properly stretch and strengthen their arms, their core, and the whole kinetic throwing chain. Also proper throwing mechanics allows the pitcher to throw faster with more control…not repairing a tiny little ligament in the elbow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back