Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
renting makes total sense...
boats are money pits. also, if you work hard enough. why add more work?

I have had 2 boats. Each one for 13 years. Getting ready to buy my 3rd boat.
I first bought a Four Winns. Great first boat. Spent every weekend at the lake. 2nd boat Yamaha jet boat. Much less maintenance and upkeep cost. Great boat and very durable. My next boat is also going to be a Yamaha.

I first bought a Four Winns. Great first boat. Spent every weekend at the lake. 2nd boat Yamaha jet boat. Much less maintenance and upkeep cost. Great boat and very durable. My next boat is also going to be a Yamaha.
yamaha good brand.

We had a Sea Ray growing up, then Pro Star 190. Fun, lots of work.

Now with my own family, we've discussed doing the Care Free Boat Club.

Think bigger.

You misspelled
OMAHA!!!!!

T-Bob Hebert

@TBob53
Radio Man
@OTB_ESPN
7-10am M-F on 104.5 ESPN... LSU Alum... I love video games, fantasy, sci-fi, comics, and D&D, and my family

It's nice how his family cam last in order of importance. Right after D&D and making a jackazz of himself on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back