Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine refuses to pee again in the spots where she has killed the grass so there is a dirt circle that keeps getting bigger as she pees around it..... And, no, I am NOT going to pee where I want her to even if I do live in the sticks so no helpful suggestions from those of you who immediately thought of it.
Most men will pee anywhere. On some level, I think it's instinctual, but those of us from a certain generation were taught every tree is our urinal.

original

Frustrating way for the Preds season to end!! I was hoping they could catch lightning in a bottle and make a run.

Bridgestone was electric tonight, fans were as loud as always. We put up a great fight and the team played tough all series but the Canes are the better team. We made mistakes and they capitalized like a good team should. Still though, Preds took the #3 team in the NHL to game 6 and 4 straight overtime’s…. Not bad for a team that was projected to miss the playoffs at the halfway mark of the year.

It's okay to be wrong, just realize you're wrong.

Went an actually read the rule. Changed my mind.

I thought there was some discretion in there about contact interfering with or altering the throw, but that’s only for an illegal slide. Our guy’s slide was clearly legal.

Terrible call.

I think this is unfair. I heartily disagree with his take, but calling him a troll is over the top. We will continue to argue this point, and that's fine, and we won't change his mind and he won't change ours, but let's try to keep it civil.

The only reason I would consider him getting to that point is he described our play the inning before where we had two guys on first base. He clearly described the facts incorrectly. Anyone who tries to skew the facts to support a so-called opinion is trollish. Just looking to get a ride out of others.

So, all of you all who still claim it was interference, how many other video examples can you find that are called interference on a slide into the base, without rolling, that were caused because of a perceived nutpunch?
Exactly...I don't think I have ever seen that call made on a play like that.

Reactions: drvenner
*If the universities on the raw end of the corruption ever really want it to stop*:

Work together and burn it down. Don't remember the author that wrote about how Bama was laundering their finances but he did a lot of the heavy lifting and in great detail.

Put resources into private investigations and get proof to include SEC complicity before coming forward. There's enough money involved now, with national betting etc., to get corruption charges. And to not allow the SEC to just punish away detractors.

All based on the desire and the spines to actually do something about it, of course. So, you know..
Hey bud...good to see you post, I was just thinking about you the day before last because it had been a while since I had seen you post and hoping you were ok. 🙋‍♂️

Last edited:
I won! He finally peed. First time today. Couldn’t hold it anymore. Went straight to the dirt and peed for 30 minutes straight lol

Only took twice for our new rescue pup seeing our lab get kibble for going to the preferred spot, we were so lucky.
However, I do question the intentions of our lab when she looks at the new pup😂

20210528_075446.jpg

Hey bud...good to see you post, I was just thinking about you the day before last because it gad been a while since I had seen you post and hoping you were ok. 🙋‍♂️

Thanks McGill, hope everything is good, bud.
I still pop in and read, try to stay caught up on everyone, just don't post much. But doing well.

Is @Atlanta VOL ever coming back? Asking for a friend.
I would guess he still lurks around here, but doesn't post because of some posters likelihood of harassing the hell out of him for getting this search somewhat wrong. Maybe not wrong, but pumping optimism into a search that failed to get the guys it wanted in the end. Such is the story of every Tennessee coaching search.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back