Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wondered how they could tell what other animals can see. Do they transplant an animal eyeball into a human?

Our ability to see light is through cells containing light sensitive proteins called opsins. By seeing how many of each color of opsins there are we can make a guess of what can be perceived.

Maybe. That was from memory, which turns 57 this weekend.

tenor.gif
Our ability to see light is through cells containing light sensitive proteins called opsins. By seeing how many of each color of opsins there are we can make a guess of what can be perceived.

Opsin isn’t a real word. @InVOLuntary was right. It’s a simple animal-human eye transplant process. Don’t complicate it with made up words.

How long before the SJW police make Arkansas stop their woo pig sooi because it sounds like the confederate rebel yell?

So, all of you all who still claim it was interference, how many other video examples can you find that are called interference on a slide into the base, without rolling, that were caused because of a perceived nutpunch?
I don't know what you mean exactly, but I could ask the same thing. Show me examples of the same thing happening and not being called interference.

Especially considering you guys are the ones that say this is a routine play that happens all the time.

I don't know what you mean exactly, but I could ask the same thing. Show me examples of the same thing happening and not being called interference.

Especially considering you guys are the ones that say this is a routine play that happens all the time.

There was literally almost the exact same play in the Vanda game that was posted here with no interference called. Same play. No interference called.

You're up Skippy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back