Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cook it Texas style. Turned out fantastic. Fat rendered so well it melted in your mouth.

View attachment 368439
58b3b3eb-d33c-4143-b382-058b80b8c641_text.gif

Financial advisor not recommending something that if you invested $100 in 10 years ago could have made you a hundred million dollars :eek:

It’s a financial advisor’s job to make sure you make suitable risk-adjusted returns within means of your risk tolerance. Very PC definition I know, but none of these licensed guys&gals can buy crypto currencies for their clients. Their broker dealers won’t allow it, has to be done on your own

It’s just going to keep going up too. Especially since all the small money is selling their ADA right now. With big money coming in behind it, it’s keeping the price up. I’d be surprised if it didn’t surpass $3 by the end of next week heck I’d almost expect it to hit $3 by Monday.

Saw your post about Cardano ADA. Bought 2.5k worth yesterday at around 2.10. Saw it had one of the lowest entry points and the highest upside. Figured what the hell.

Also, got rid of Coinbase and went with Voyager Digital. 1k in ADA coins or more and you earn 5.5% interest. No transaction fees too.

Thanks for the info. Hit me up if u got anything else.

Saw your post about Cardano ADA. Bought 2.5k worth yesterday at around 2.10. Saw it had one of the lowest entry points and the highest upside. Figured what the hell.

Also, got rid of Coinbase and went with Voyager Digital. 1k in ADA coins or more and you earn 5.5% interest. No transaction fees too.

Thanks for the info. Hit me up if u got anything else.

I’ll have to look into Voyager just over that APR and no transaction fees. That’s pretty neat. Wonder what the catch is…?

Also, is that interest rate per month? So if you put in $2500 worth are you getting roughly $137 extra next month without investing anymore money?

Also does that compound? So like say your Cardano stock goes up to I dunno $3000 would that mean the next month after that you get $165 more of Cardano and so on and so forth? Because if so, that’s an amazing way to make a ton of money.

Last edited:
Cool. I hope it continues to work out. I don’t trust it. Neither does my wife or her uncle. Who is worth about 10 million due to investing in commercial real estate.

Does he own directly, or invested in REIT? Commercial real estate has been very good, but COVID reinforced some trends already in place that are negatively affecting it. Depending on the property type, it may not matter, but some commercial properties are struggling. It isn't the slam dunk it once was. I also agree that CRE is a great way to make fortunes larger, but you'd have to be really lucky to start with a small investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back