Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
NO PIPELINE.... as I fill my car with fuel from a pipeline.

I cannot believe people this dumb make it to adulthood, but we have millions just like this.

People don't have the resources to figure out this complicated world. We work, raise kids, make a home and there's not much time left for big picture analysis. We listen to other people's opinions or "facts", and choose the ones that fit our desires and predilections. There are always "experts" waiting to fill that knowledge void with well constructed propaganda; in the modern era we call that "news media".

People don't have the resources to figure out this complicated world. We work, raise kids, make a home and there's not much time left for big picture analysis. We listen to other people's opinions or "facts", and choose the ones that fit our desires and predilections. There are always "experts" waiting to fill that knowledge void with well constructed propaganda; in the modern era we call that "news media".
Too much rationale. When will you officially become a Vol fan?

While siteseeing today...

Icelandic Man: Are you missing a handy?
Me: Um...pardon?
Man: A black handy?
Me: *blink*
Man: A handy?!?
Me: *blink* *shuffle uncomfortably*
Man: A cell phone?
Me: Ah...*relieved*...no, sorry.
Since I've stopped collecting bourbon..... yes, I miss the Handy.

Thomas H. Handy Sazerac 2008 Straight Rye

And if you're in Iceland, enjoy. Try to do the whole loop around the island. Freakishly beautiful piece of the planet.

Reactions: SSVol
185275568_4122724717785975_1903198977796963710_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back