Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all a government conspiracy to push people to electric vehicles.

tenor.gif

The majority of power in the US is produced by coal, natural gas and nuclear. When I worked at on of the largest coal fired plants in the world several years back it burned 1000 tons of coal an hour and a 1,000,000 gallons of water a minute went through the system when it was running at full capacity. It takes electricity to charge a battery at the particular time in this country and that is where it comes from for the most part.

The best of times, the worst of times.

FWIW Pilot said they had ample supply, just have to keep the trucks moving. Let's see, Buffett/Berkshire bought control of Pilot Flying J. Berkshire also owns and controls BNSF with 32+ K miles of tracks in America, which delivers fuel to terminals and industrial/commercial end users throughout about 2/3 of the country. Nah, nothing to see here. Just keep those prices moving up and we will get you the fuel.

Just make sure that fuel is there for football season. We gonna fill Neyland to the brim with fans.

The best of times, the worst of times.

FWIW Pilot said they had ample supply, just have to keep the trucks moving. Let's see, Buffett/Berkshire bought control of Pilot Flying J. Berkshire also owns and controls BNSF with 32+ K miles of tracks in America, which delivers fuel to terminals and industrial/commercial end users throughout about 2/3 of the country. Nah, nothing to see here. Just keep those prices moving up and we will get you the fuel.

Just make sure that fuel is there for football season. We gonna fill Neyland to the brim with fans.
Filler up !!!!

Reactions: Vols4us
The majority of power in the US is produced by coal, natural gas and nuclear. When I worked at on of the largest coal fired plants in the world several years back it burned 1000 tons of coal an hour and a 1,000,000 gallons of water a minute went through the system when it was running at full capacity. It takes electricity to charge a battery at the particular time in this country and that is where it comes from for the most part.
tenor.gif

One electric car/one little bitty solar panel

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

One electric car/one little bitty solar panel

tenor.gif
Unless all the cars have a solar panel or are charging them on a solar station, that plug they use is attached to a grid that is probably being powered by one of the three I mentioned. In this part of the country anyway. Not science .....fact, I worked for TVA.

Just pointing out a simple truth. Solar should be the way of the future along with wind and if they could figure it out Fusion but until then we got what we got. I'm retired now and don't really keep up with what's going to be their next big focus but change will come.......SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLYYYYYY.

Just pointing out a simple truth. Solar should be the way of the future along with wind and if they could figure it out Fusion but until then we got what we got. I'm retired now and don't really keep up with what's going to be their next big focus but change will come.......SSSSSLLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWLLLLLLYYYYYY.
tenor.gif

Did you work at Bull Run?

This is for a 3-4 scheme...that’s not being run.
Yeah, everyone keeps telling me we are not running the 3-4, but they also keep telling me how many ILBs we need...so I stay confused and ask lots of questions.
"OLB's" in my depth chart like Baron and Young will have their hand on the ground some, mainly rushing the passer. OLB, DE, JACK...call them what you want to, they will be pass rushers primarily. Everyone's base defense nowadays is 5 DB's...not really a true 3-4 or 4-3 anymore.
Don't forget Mike and Leo.

Yeah, everyone keeps telling me we are not running the 3-4, but they also keep telling me how many ILBs we need...so I stay confused and ask lots of questions.
I just go by the assumption that Nickel defense is the new Base. 4 DL 2 LBs 5 DBs. Most OLBs are also DEs these days, so distinguishing between the two is rather pointless. We have enough guys to run a Nickel set pretty well imo. A little concerned about DB depth, but that’s it. Let’s see if Banks and co. can coach em up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back