Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all of the recent transfers in, what does our two deep look like? Here is my crack at it...corner and inside backer seem like they biggest concerns for depth. None of it matters if we can't find the guy for the QB position though. Certainly not a complete roster, but looks to be a roster that can be bowl eligible if we find a leader at QB.

QB
- Milton OR Bailey OR Hooker

RB
- Small
- Evans

WR1
- Hyatt
- Tillman

WR2
- V. Jones
- Coby

Slot
- Payton
- Calloway

TE
- Fant
- Pope

LT
- Davis
- Calbert

LG
- Carvin
- Spraggins

C
- Cooper Mays
- Carvin

RG
- Cade Mays
- Spraggins

RT
- Wright
- Calbert

DT
- Middleton (If he is still here)
- Butler
- Terry

NT
- Solomon
- Simmons

DE
- Bumphus
- Emerson
- Tremblay

OLB
- Baron
- Harrison
- Eason

OLB
- Young
- Joseph

ILB
- Banks
- Garland

ILB
- Mitchell
- Willis

CB1
- Taylor
- George

CB2
- Burrell
- Fields

Nickel
- T. Jackson
- Slaughter

Safety
- McCullough
- McDonald

Safety
- Flowers
- Charles

Whats this? There’s potential talent in the 2 deep?!

We winning the East.

Nah...go with this tried and true.

giphy.gif

Could we stop bumping the USC RB Transfer thread? It is highly unlikely that we would take a RB transfer. We are in a good spot in the RB room.
That usc transfer has more college rushing yards than our entire room combined. Nothing about our team from last year is in a good spot until proven on Saturday.

That guy is actually from my neck of the woods. He owns a business where he actually needs the gas.

I own a truck that actually needs gas to get me to work. His business is no more important than the livelihood of others.

You want to see greed? That’s a perfect picture of it.

We just got back from Panama City Beach. Things were pretty normal in Florida and most of Alabama. We stopped near Lawrenceburg and they were only allowing $20 worth of gas per customer. I heard some locals saying most other nearby stations were out. Good luck, and safe travels.
Well my two neighborhood gas stations are out. 😡

Reactions: ugg
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back