Pitt: 51st
UK: 39th
Mizzou: 34th

Significantly above us:
Ole Miss: 22nd (26 spots higher)
UF: 14th (34 spots higher)
UGA: 7th
UA: 1st

Despite defensive deficiencies, I have a hard time not finding 6 wins here. Maybe that's orange colored, but this purely statistical model also agrees (predicting 6.6 wins for us).

Preseason FPI and opponents:

UT: 48th (albeit 12/14 in the SEC)

Teams much lower:
Tennessee Tech: FCS/Unranked
Bowling Green: 126th
South Alabama: 118th
Vandy: 93rd

Teams ranked within 20 spots:
USCe: 68th

Significantly above us:

Despite defensive deficiencies, I have a hard time not finding 6 wins here. Maybe that's orange colored, but this purely statistical model also agrees (predicting 6.6 wins for us).
Strangely enough AFAIK FPI is usually pretty generous towards us. Does FPI take into consideration players transfering out?

Henry To'o To'o won't have an easy path to playing time at Alabama

He seriously could be a bench warmer- But daddy knows best, I guess. Doesn't bode well for NFL career, though.

The sad thing is that I really do believe this is all about dad and that's a relationship that will cause HT problems until he becomes his own person. I see no point to this transfer unless he legitimately hates the coaches and I don't think he does. He's about to go from being the star player to being one of many. He will make good plays but he won't be the center of attention. That said, better support will make him look better when he gets playing time but the NFL would've figured that out regardless of where he was.

Preseason FPI and opponents:

UT: 48th (albeit 12/14 in the SEC)

Teams much lower:
Tennessee Tech: FCS/Unranked
Bowling Green: 126th
South Alabama: 118th
Vandy: 93rd

Teams ranked within 20 spots:
USCe: 68th

Significantly above us:

We should, and my BVS starts kicking in when I say things like this, beat TN Tech, BG, SA, and Vandy based on pure volume of offensive production so that they just can't keep up.

USCe is a close game every year, but again, if our offensive production is where we think it is going to be I don't think they can keep pace.

Pitt is an unknown honestly. I don't know much about them.

UK and Mizzou should be good games but I can see us winning either, none, or both.

I see six wins there if things shake out like we would expect them to. I will now go crawl under the bed, pull myself into the fetal position as I recall the last 6 years or so of games we should have won handily and we either had to fight the whole dang game or just lost outright.
iu

So Sham is gone again? We really need to get some DBs from the portal. I hope some more good ones enter the portal to be gotten.

So Sham is gone again? We really need to get some DBs from the portal. I hope some more good ones enter the portal to be gotten.
We only have one more spot for transfers right? Seems to me DB isn't as much a need to the coaches as it is to the fans, or, they are just accepting the situation and looking to fix it in recruiting and the next cycle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back