Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why "class" has to be determined.

As a high school senior, he chose us over Alabama because he liked his fit in the scheme (which both schools shared) and decided his path to playing time was much quicker in Knoxville.

When the coaches who recruited him were fired, and the scheme totally changed, he decided to go elsewhere. It's not a surprising decision. We've benefitted from these same decisions in the past - Cade Mays comes to mind.

Of all things, I'm actually surprised Alabama had a spot for Henry. The rumor mill had been swirling that he didn't have a spot and he was going to land at Ohio State.
What rumor mill? I’ve been told Bama all along.

6 is ceiling this year. I think 4 or 5 is very likely. Defense has huuuuge concerns
I’d say 5 is base, 6/7 likely, and 8 would be COTY territory for CJH.

I like what the staff has done with transfers to shore up the D and there’s plenty of young talent. They don’t have to be all world just good enough if the offense is anywhere as good as we think it may be.

Former players care and current players don't. That's the problem. Hopefully the guys Heup brings in don't think the way Maurer does.
Like I said, you won’t catch Too Too on our sideline. VFL’s who know about winning and tradition would have some words. Bunch of snakes in here. No loyalty and character if you think what Too Too did is ok. Guess I should have transferred to my main rival back in the day just to win. GTFO, I would die on the field with my brothers before quitting on them.

I’d say 5 is base, 6/7 likely, and 8 would be COTY territory for CJH.

I like what the staff has done with transfers to shore up the D and there’s plenty of young talent. They don’t have to be all world just good enough if the offense is anywhere as good as we think it may be.
I'll take 6 ALL. FREAKING DAY. For year 1

My 11 year old son lives in Madison AL and is tearing it up in flag football. I’d love nothing more for him to hit elite level and have all the big boys come after him so he can pull that Orange hat off the table and break their little Gump hearts.
The stuff dreams are made of. If and WHEN that happens, there’ll be countless old Vol eyes and hopefully new ones, that will shed a tear and rejoice along with you.

There will be at least 1 big surprise win this year. Don’t know which one, but book it.
There’s this one game that I just can’t get past, I’ve been thinking about the schedule and coming back to it. I’ve been thinking for some ridiculous reason we have a real chance for this upset. No Vol fan would ever go along with this bc we’ve been hurt too many times. I want to say it, but I can barely bring myself to think it, let alone type it. It’s not worth the ridicule .

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back