Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. Candy cancelling makes them 2nd no matter what
That makes sense, however, if it’s a 4 way or a 3 way tie, won’t it come down to head to head amongst that group. Makes our Arkansas series even more critical, but not sure what head to head is amongst Vandy, Arkansas, and Miss St

I’m not an architect (and I’d love the opinion of one) but looking at an aerial of the stadium the other day I see lots of expansion possibilities along the 3rd base/left field side and some on the opposite side as well. Also, would it be possible to build up higher behind home?

LNS probably tops out at about 7500 from what I have heard from a former UT facilities guy I knew. But who knows - money talks and could do something beyond the norm. Seating that size would rank behind a half dozen or so SEC schools. Not optimum IMO. You don't want to overbuild the seating per the market, but you also have to leave enough room for the growth if you lock up Voltello and it becomes a rocket ship.

Poor Beck. Can't buy a hit when bases are loaded
Beck is in the worst slump of his young career. It almost looks like he's trying too hard to make things happen instead of letting the game come to him. Either that, or he's playing with some type of injury. When he does figure it out, the sky is the limit for him. He was all world when he signed with UT and I'm sure he will be again before his time is up here.

I was recently in Iceland and saw this on the wall of a restaurant. Presented without comment.

View attachment 367143
2bac48c1dfaf89027cb6786766453c21.jpg

BETTER:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back