Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, didn’t say I agreed with it. More like thinking out loud, and just wondering if it played a part. I’ve gotten sort of used to the UT AD folks making decisions that are beyond dumb. Hoping its different now, but who knows.

You don't hire a coach for just one player.

@OrangenSC I have not forgot about you. Just hoping that everything is still going well for you.
Thanks. You’re always so thoughtful and encouraging.

Yes, things are going great. Had a checkup and lab work before we left on our trip west (now in NM) and my PSA is still excellent. I feel very blessed.

100%. Many were talking about leaving after the season. It wasn't a secret in the locker room.
That makes me angrier than anything. If you want to leave fine, but why ruin the rest of the games for your teammates just because you are unhappy. Do whatever you can to help the team you're on while you're on it. Character used to be valued.

Love how the media trash talks Bailey and some fans on here automatically go from “Bailey looked great last year” to “Can Bailey run this Offense? or Milton is going to be the QB”

Bailey goes on to embarrass everyone on the team, just about anddddddddd he still sucks and Milton is the savior. Lol please. That’s so Volnation to turn on a QB because VQ dweebs say so. Someone needs to hand AP, Hubbs, etc. a football to see how far they can throw it. Milton was brought in for depth because someone is leaving. If he starts, he won’t be in long.
It's already been forgotten that he looked good with the 1st, 2nd and 3rd offense. But the one that didn't do well at another school has won the job before fall practice. Let's wait and see who does well then. May even have to wait for a few games for someone to actually win the job.

ad48042bf0b557067cc6542d03d053a1.gif

Tell me this isn't every one of us watching a Tennessee football game the last 10-15 years. Happy, get excited, something big is gonna happen, then it doesn't, disappointment.

Tennessee football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back