Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a QB has between his ears is most important. I hope Milton plays well, but so far it has not clicked for him.
Watched every single snap he played in those three games he started last year earlier today and he ain't too far off. Very possible Heup can develop him into something.

Ace certainly has coaching connections. Not doubting that at all.

Bailey was running with the 3's in a majority of Spring reps and I believe he was the with the 3rd team offense to start the O&W game.

He had a good showing - we all saw it - but there's a reason why Heupel was so desperate to get Milton in the fold.

If I had to bet today, I'd say Milton will be the starter for Bowling Green. Hooker, Maurer and Bailey in an interchangeable pool behind him that could change by the day.
You use the word desperate, but I am not sure that is how Heupel would describe it. He definitely wanted Milton and thinks he can help them. I agree Milton could be the starter but I think we have too little evidence to make that call. Heupel may know and if Milton starts, I will fully support him. I just don't think the situation was nearly as dire as we were led to believe.

You use the word desperate, but I am not sure that is how Heupel would describe it. He definitely wanted Milton and thinks he can help them. I agree Milton could be the starter but I think we have too little evidence to make that call. Heupel may know and if Milton starts, I will fully support him. I just don't think the situation was nearly as dire as we were led to believe.
It's 2021, everything is dire!

Think of the relief you feel down in your gut with getting rid of stale cornbread. That's like the roster flush happening now. Feel better?

Let Heup do what Heup does and simply enjoy the show in the fall. Looks like he is filling in some gaps through the portal. Coach 'em up and get them out there. It's time to have fun again on Rocky Top.

Doc, age is just a number. I will be 73 in about 2 weeks and I'm as active now as I've ever been. I play over 200 rounds of golf every year and still play to a single digit handicap. I've never done drugs, never smoked a cigarette and never had a cup of coffee---can't stand the smell of it :):). Life is good :):)

gbt9uQ5ZweNkQ.gif

Love how the media trash talks Bailey and some fans on here automatically go from “Bailey looked great last year” to “Can Bailey run this Offense? or Milton is going to be the QB”

Bailey goes on to embarrass everyone on the team, just about anddddddddd he still sucks and Milton is the savior. Lol please. That’s so Volnation to turn on a QB because VQ dweebs say so. Someone needs to hand AP, Hubbs, etc. a football to see how far they can throw it. Milton was brought in for depth because someone is leaving. If he starts, he won’t be in long.

Doc, age is just a number. I will be 73 in about 2 weeks and I'm as active now as I've ever been. I play over 200 rounds of golf every year and still play to a single digit handicap. I've never done drugs, never smoked a cigarette and never had a cup of coffee---can't stand the smell of it :):). Life is good :):)

See gents right here’s a prime example of an old warhorse! 🤠

ad48042bf0b557067cc6542d03d053a1.gif

Love how the media trash talks Bailey and some fans on here automatically go from “Bailey looked great last year” to “Can Bailey run this Offense? or Milton is going to be the QB”

Bailey goes on to embarrass everyone on the team, just about anddddddddd he still sucks and Milton is the savior. Lol please. That’s so Volnation to turn on a QB because VQ dweebs say so. Someone needs to hand AP, Hubbs, etc. a football to see how far they can throw it. Milton was brought in for depth because someone is leaving. If he starts, he won’t be in long.

I totally agree. I don't get it. Bailey look good in the games he finally started after missing Spring ball and a lot of practices in the Fall with the contact tracing. Also, don't get me started on the lack of QB development the past three years. Milton hasn't done a thing to get all this praise as the next savior of UT football. Milton may develop into a good QB and I hope so we need that but in here its always the new shiny toy and the heck with the one we all were SOOOO excited about getting just a little over a year ago in Bailey. GBO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back