Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron could do anything MJ could physically while being 60 pounds heavier.
MJ would own today’s league even more than he owned the 80’s. If his dad didn’t get killed he would have stayed with basketball and have a couple more championships. Also he would get smashed and get back up like a man instead of flopping around like sissy. You can say Lebron can do everything MJ could do but 60 pounds heavier but he never had the heart and killer instinct MJ had. It’s like comparing Akeem and Dwight Howard.

From what I can gather, Texas fans were aggravated with Mitchell’s pass coverage, saying he got picked on in the passing game.. sounds like the same issues we had with our LBs last year. Glad we have new coaches. Let’s see what happens
Yeah they don't play defense in that league so he may be the thumper we need for the sec.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Only a very few people go down in history as making real change that effects a vast number of people for the better on earth and most of those people never get recognized for their achievement until after they're gone. The one thing that gets forgotten the most is that very seldom if ever does anyone know or remember who the person or persons were that inspired the individual to achieve such great things. Just remember what you do today has the potential to effect the world for the better forever. Kinda makes ya feel special doesn't it........it should

Please say a prayer for my wife and her family. Her brother has been in ICU with Covid. The doctor has let his wife know it is in God's hands now. Both his parents are absolutely devastated.
Don't lose hope. My BIL was/is in a similar situation but he's been improving slowly each day. He spent two weeks on a ventilator, several days on ecmo. After the 14 days had to have a tracheotomy to continue the vent. Is now off the vent and slowly recovering. He was in terrible shape beforehand too. The flu most got him 2 years ago similarly being on the vent for over 14 days. He's significantly overweight and diabetic. We had very little hope and expected the worst. Now it appears he'll recover.

Update on my wife. She was diagnosed with papilloma breast cancer. It was the size of a bean and it was non invasive. She took the genetic test and she tested negative. Her MRI showed the cancer in one area in the milk duct. There were a lot of prayers for her and God is good. Today they removed the milk duct and the tissue around the milk duct and they are sending the tissue off for a biopsy and the Dr did not think it was cancerous but just wants to make sure, She does not have to do any chemo or radiation. Thanks for all the prayers

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back