Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate Kirby, but this is ridiculous and anyone using this as negative recruiting would have to be a moron. Trying to make another coach to be somehow racist or unable to coach "your kind, kid" because a couple QBs transferred is not going to work out too well when 99% of their defense is black, and quite frankly, top 5 every year. Again, Kirby sucks 100%, but this feels like a surefire recipe for backfire.
Fair point still interesting that since Kirby has been there every single black QB has either transferred or opted out with one citing racism to transfer to Ohio state...

Is there some cultural reference or something I’m missing with him asking the girl for a selfie with two spoons? I don’t… and probably don’t want to understand what that is about… but tell me anyways

Just verifying she’s a kid and not a fake profile. Disgusting.

Fair point still interesting that since Kirby has been there every single black QB has either transferred or opted out with one citing racism to transfer to Ohio state...
With the volatility of or society right now I wouldn’t even come close to touching that subject unless I had 2-3 pieces of verified evidence to back my case. It’s not even worth going after my worst enemy with that with the negative repercussions it’s having on all of our people.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
What sucks is a majority of it is midstate and Memphis. Not sure ET talent will ever proportionately increase. Knox and Chatta are growing, but not really any more than ga, fl, other cities.
And................they are all transports in Mid-Tn...so, not any life long UT fans.
Losing out on a Nolen (Mississippi) and the 4* QB at Ravenwood (Texas) isn't a big surprise.

Reactions: Smokey X
And................they are all transports in Mid-Tn...so, not any life long UT fans.
Losing out on a Nolen (Mississippi) and the 4* QB at Ravenwood (Texas) isn't a big surprise.
True. May take a generation or half-generation for all these new residents pouring in since a decade ago to have kids and have them grow up Tennesseeans. But not complaining...we are certainly set up better than your rust belt states. Unfortunately GA and Florida are growing a lot too overall.

I just hope Trey's condition doesn't impact/shorten his NFL career.

What's interesting to me is that in the NFL I think the players actually spend less time hitting in pads.

This is why I didn’t think it was a huge deal. I believe the NFL CBA requires teams to only have 14 practices in pads during the regular season, and none after a certain point in the year. This was from the CBA 10 years ago.

Training camp has just changed too with 16 total practices in pads and no more than 2 or 3 consecutive ones, depending on the week.

Trey can be a productive player within these parameters.

True. Major difference is the Tennessee players are new to the state with little loyalty the flagship university while ga and fla kids tend to grow up in the state. Agree Vols have always recruited nationally and missing on instate top ranked players is nothing new (Leroy Thompson for example).

Hasn’t always been true for Georgia kids. When the Atlanta area starting booming in population, many were transplants. It’s why other schools could get guys out of there. There has now been a full generation of kids grow up since the boom. So the kids themselves may become UGA fans as they’ve been winning as their parents were fans of other schools.

The only thing I know or understand about that spoon is it’s a way to make sure the person is real and not posting a fake pic. You ask for a pic with a spoon so they can’t ship it or fake it. IDK 🤷‍♂️
Correct. This isn't something normal people have to worry about because normal people aren't hitting on teenagers on Twitter while trying to dodge Dateline.

Well, @Weezer ,when two cellmates really love each other the larger more dominant one will make the other his prison $&%*^. Then the prison $&%*^ will do the hokey pokey and turn himself around. For the larger more dominant one, that's what it is allllll about.
Did you learn this in prison?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back