Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to what everyone's expectations are for where Trey Smith goes in the draft now. I think people are going to be upset with where he falls to.

Dude keeps cutting mad depth off of his squat and keeps adding weight. No Reps performed yet

View attachment 364627

When your dog has better form on his squats than you do.....

iu

I don't disagree. Puncturing or cutting it seems pretty harsh too.. Idk.

I've always heard the opposite but I'm not one to kill another animal if I'm not going to eat it (I don't like fish or seafood) so I usually just sit and drink rather than actually fish.
serious fisherman, meaning those who depend upon it. swear upon cutting the gill artery as fastest and most humane way of killing. Then, on ice. Since its illegal to filet fish while on a commercial fishing vessel (no way for Warden to tell species), then seems this would preserve the meat. I suppose a similar line of reasoning to killing a deer on first shot, then draining the blood?

Anyway, wanted to be a Warden...until I saw how much they make. Gotta love what you do.

Reactions: RikidyBones
Hubbs on the podcast questioned Middletons future with the team and said he wasn’t at the spring game then said that’s one of the reasons they would like to hit the portal for a DL.
Maybe he lost his starting job with change of scheme. In a 4-2-5, he’s not an edge/OLB so he’s competing with Butler, Solomon, Simmons, Thomas, Bailey and Garland for 1 of 2 starting spots. Might feel he has a better chance to showcase somewhere he can play DE

Maybe he lost his starting job with change of scheme. In a 4-2-5, he’s not an edge/OLB so he’s competing with Butler, Solomon, Simmons, Thomas, Bailey and Garland for 1 of 2 starting spots. Might feel he has a better chance to showcase somewhere he can play DE
If I had to guess. I think Middleton is done with playing Football.

Reactions: whitw
I’ll be there. Was there when we played in.... 2018? Pruitts first game.

I thought Tennessee fans traveled well but we were outnumbered SIGNIFICANTLY that game.

Hopefully this next one has a better outcome.
Wv fans travel crazy good. They don’t have much else going for them, plus that was a first time game and they had NC run hopes. We were there with a bunch of WVU fans. Horrible game but fun weekend.

If you can't laugh at yourself then you need to re-evaluate your life. That was funny.

Ha ha. Yep. Taking it all less seriously is honestly the key to enjoying Tennessee football again.

I will confess that I laughed at a Tennessee game for the first time during the 2018 UF game. We had so many turnovers in that first half, it was ridiculous. I laughed out loud when Pope fumbled that ball through the end zone. No disrespect to the players as I know that was rough, but it just couldn’t have been scripted any better. Literally nothing went right. That game was one of those cathartic moments for me that started me on my journey of putting sports and UT football into a proper perspective. (It also was when I began doubting Pruitt was up for the job).

But I honestly enjoy the games more now because I’m so much less uptight about them. Last year wasn’t fun but none of those games ruined my weekends. I just figured the Pruitt era was probably done and I was interested to see who came next.

If you feel that way why post on a Tennessee fan message board? There are other teams you could root for..
Because I want to see a commitment to winning from the admin. I don't have another unproven coach hired here in 4 years. When consumers stop purchasing an inferior product, the company has to change it's strategy in order to survive.

So you are blaming Danny White for Nebraska’s failing as a program.... That’s not entirely true about Heupels decline..... he had a slight decline in year 2 due to his star QB getting hurt..... in year 3, covid hit with his two deep Depleted due to players opting out. Hiring coaches is actually a very small part of the AD.... his main job is to change the culture and get buy in from the school, boosters, and fans.... He did a tremendous job and was highly thought of.....what AD would you have rather them have hired?
A proven AD. David Blackburn would be the first call I made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back