Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. Gonna charge $15 a pop for pics of the guys in their practice gear standing around?

What content could UT media produce that could be sold directly to fans? What content do they make now that is sold directly to fans?

No one is going to buy football cards of players. He was right the first time. It's a mole hill, not a mountain.

But this is coming from someone who doesn't understand how thots make guys pay for their Only Fans, so what do I know.
I own a pack of ut football cards the last time they came out with some.

Its what ive wondered for awhile, what does these kids actually think theyll make from this? Do they really expect people to pay $25 for an autograph?
I don't know. The fact of the matter is this is an easy compromise because these schools aren't making money off of name and likeness anyway.

Talent? For sure. Name and likeness? Not so much.

Most NFL players could walk into a bar in a different city than the one they play in and no one would know who they are. Isn't going to be better for a bunch of college kids.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
I don't know. The fact of the matter is this is an easy compromise because these schools aren't making money off of name and likeness anyway.

Talent? For sure. Name and likeness? Not so much.

Most NFL players could walk into a bar in a different city than the one they play in and no one would know who they are. Isn't going to be better for a bunch of college kids.
Bama will have people lined up hundreds deep to pay for autographs from every last player on the roster from starting QB to lowliest walk on practice squad guy.

We need to be doing this as well. Honestly the UT video and production department are second to none. The football team could use their prowess and high regard in the industry to their advantage in recruiting.

Lol. On the field results are what matters in recruiting. Not how good the UT video and production department are. Given the horrendous situation we are in, it’s ridiculous to expect we are going to get a bunch of too notch recruits simply because we are TN and we have money.

Lol. On the field results are what matters in recruiting. Not how good the UT video and production department are. Given the horrendous situation we are in, it’s ridiculous to expect we are going to get a bunch of too notch recruits simply because we are TN and we have money.
you're partly right but tennessee will get theirs.

i think getting altizer et al back is a big deal

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

I’m curious where I said that? I’m the one who always says TN doesn’t recruit itself. The University will give you all the resources in the world but it is definitely one of the more difficult jobs.

Sweet. So instead of complaining like a fat kid who lost his Halloween candy, how about you tell us what in the world JH and his staff are suppposed to do?
We need to be doing this as well. Honestly the UT video and production department are second to none. The football team could use their prowess and high regard in the industry to their advantage in recruiting.

Losing recruits to Ky of all places is just embarrassing and puts me in a mood
Deep breath buddy. Wait til after summer before you really start forming opinions about this staff’s recruiting. From everything i hear They are so well organized and more detailed in the recruiting department now so i faith. A lot of high energy guys too. Don’t tell me Ekler can’t recruit a kid once they are allowed to have OVs and camps.

Deep breath buddy. Wait til after summer before you really start forming opinions about this staff’s recruiting. From everything i hear They are so well organized and more detailed in the recruiting department now so i faith. A lot of high energy guys too. Don’t tell me Ekler can’t recruit a kid once they are allowed to have OVs and camps.
The importance of being able to use Neyland and the other facilities as a recruiting tool can’t be overstated IMO. Until recruits can see the product on the field, the facilities are the best asset to sell and we haven’t really been able to do that for over a year.

well done.
Cyxrovd.gif

Reactions: Jackcrevol
I didn’t realize that the ignore thread feature of this forum had been disabled. That’s incredibly unfortunate because I don’t want to log on for days on end just to see all the threads of recruits to other schools at the top of the forum with all the crying going on. (NVM me crying about that).

My only solution is to ignore the poster who started the thread for said recruit and in this case it’s Holeintheroof. Since Holeintheroof starts a lot of recruit threads, a great service to all, it’s obviously not a win-win situation having to put all of that work on ignore, but I did.

@Freak – Is there any way we could get the ignore thread feature back? It would be better than having to throw the baby out with the bathwater. Right now the baby’s gone. jmo.

Hank’s chili is hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back