Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can’t tho. You’re not allowed to vocally resist or your transphobic and corporations will start boycotting you
The NCAA is a nobody organization. If they really think that they can tell states what laws they’re allowed to pass, then they’ve got another thing coming. All the states will have to do is threaten a lawsuit and the spineless runts at that BS organization will backdown

He didn’t do a good job of articulating that.

I think it makes sense to have two definitions considering how things are nowadays.

But more importantly: who effing cares? If some guy says that he will be happier if he’s a woman then just let him be a retard and do that. Not hurting anyone
That's a tough argument to sell considering how we got on this topic.

We've gone from "Just call them whatever they want to be called" to "Trans women are real women" in about 0.2 seconds as a society.

Which is why, as harsh as it may seem, we shouldn't sacrifice the truth, regardless of how it makes people feel. Nothing ever comes from collective lying and playing pretend.

I think it’s more insane to argue object facts. They’re two different words. If you can’t understand that then that’s on you

If bubba decides he’s a now woman named bubbina, then that’s his new gender. However, bubba’s sex will forever be “male”

Gender is NOT a construct of personhood, which is what you’ve equated. Gender, throughout antiquity, is a binary paradigm, specifically male or female. It is an “or” operator, not an “and.” If that doesn’t make sense, take a digital logic class, and when you’re done with that, I’d suggest elementary biology and anatomy. Bubba tucking his wiener and changing the spelling of his name to denote his mental delusions, is not convincing anyone he’s anything but male. This isn’t hard, and no amount of societal turpitude and wokeness will change it.

Gender is NOT a construct of personhood, which is what you’ve equated. Gender, throughout antiquity, is a binary paradigm, specifically male or female. It is an “or” operator, not an “and.” If that doesn’t make sense, take a digital logic class, and when you’re done with that, I’d suggest elementary biology and anatomy. Bubba tucking his wiener and changing the spelling of his name to denote his mental delusions, is not convincing anyone he’s anything but male. This isn’t hard, and no amount of societal turpitude and wokeness will change it.
BuT yOu CaNt TeLl A dIfFeReNcE

I’m in a biology PhD program 👀

You can keep trying to make an argument based on what your politics are but the objective truth (of today’s society which is all that matters) is that sex and gender now have two different meanings. Is that right or wrong? I don’t know or care. It’s just how things are in society right now. I guess it makes sense to have those dividers. any further redefining of the words after this is when I’ll draw the line.

Reactions: Govolsman98

You can keep trying to make an argument based on what your politics are but the objective truth (of today’s society which is all that matters) is that sex and gender now have two different meanings. Is that right or wrong? I don’t know or care. It’s just how things are in society right now. I guess it makes sense to have those dividers. any further redefining of the words after this is when I’ll draw the line.
Biologically. How does one become transgender. I'm talking before the help from doctors

How did we miss out on the UNC transfer giant? "Pssssst, hey Barnes, you don't have a big that can play right now... Uros is still another year off"... We actually have the program in a desirable state right now to where I'd think we could push hard for just about anyone... SMDH at Barnes... Now that his assistants are gone, we will see who was recruiting and coaching... yes, I know we probably couldn't grab someone better right now, but Barnes does NOT impress...
Lmao you’re clearly not in touch with bball recruiting news right now

Biologically. How does one become transgender. I'm talking before the help from doctors
There are legitimate trans people. I think transsexual would be the correct term to apply to them though. And that’s after an MD diagnosis.

in very simple terms, there are people born with hormonal imbalances. All men have some estrogen and all women have some T. Mess that up and you’ll have people feeling out of place. Mess it up when they’re very young and they probably will behave like the opposite sex. Hell some people are born hermaphrodites and the parents/doc pick which one the kid will be.

99% of the time it’s people looking for attention though. That’s why I think it’s best to ignore them

Reactions: captainfalcon777

Re-inventing definitions that have stood since the beginning of time is not objective truth. For something to be objective, it should be universally true and independent of personal feelings/influence. It is not, no matter where you (or society) choose to draw political, societal and scientific lines.

iu
AFA5FE22-3522-467B-BB16-FE8A292CDA2E.gif

Reactions: Glitch
Re-inventing definitions that have stood since the beginning of time is not objective truth. For something to be objective, it should be universally true and independent of personal feelings/influence. It is not, no matter where you (or society) choose to draw political, societal and scientific lines.
Ok so we should’ve continued to believe that the sun revolved around the earth because at one time that was as a truth that had been since the beginning of time.

Things change and new information is gathered. New understandings and definitions form

I have a question for you military guys...My grandfather was in the Corps of Engineers and went ashore the day after D-Day. Nobody in our family ever thought to ask him what unit he was in, so finding out exactlt where he went, and what they did as they slowly made their way to Germany has been tough. He told me a few stories about rebuilding roads and bridges that had been blown up as the Germans retreated while under fire.

Do any of you guys know how I can find out his service record?
Not sure, but I’d start my search at Chili’s

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
There are legitimate trans people. I think transsexual would be the correct term to apply to them though. And that’s after an MD diagnosis.

in very simple terms, there are people born with hormonal imbalances. All men have some estrogen and all women have some T. Mess that up and you’ll have people feeling out of place. Mess it up when they’re very young and they probably will behave like the opposite sex. Hell some people are born hermaphrodites and the parents/doc pick which one the kid will be.

99% of the time it’s people looking for attention though. That’s why I think it’s best to ignore them
I love how you said it's simple. In fact it's not simple at all. It is a severe hormonal imbalance that causes transgenderism. Some could go onto say that the severity could make it a "disease" that should be studied. Of course studying this "disease" would cause people to actually understand the science behind it instead of the "psychology" behind it.

I love how you said it's simple. In fact it's not simple at all. It is a severe hormonal imbalance that causes transgenderism. Some could go onto say that the severity could make it a "disease" that should be studied. Of course studying this "disease" would cause people to actually understand the science behind it instead of the "psychology" behind it.
I didn’t say it was simple. I said I would put it in simple terms (maybe I should’ve said general terms?) You want me to write an entire paper on it? 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back