Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably because there have been so many that that has been true for. Some grow. Some don't. I won't write them off until they are written off.
Absolutely. I’ve given my opinion on limited evidence and it’s no more valuable than anyone who comes to a different conclusion

So is HB just not very good? I'm trying to catch up, and people are saying we're looking for a QB on the transfer market again. Is Hooker a bust too? Is Heupel gonna be able to put anything together? Is there any good football new for Vol fans? Somebody cheer me up.
I bet his output is similar to Justin Worley, though their skill sets are not exactly the same

Question for those in and around Knoxville: I haven't had a nice dinner in the city for a few years. What are some places to suggest to a friend who is going soon? Middle to high end dining. Thanks.

Why do some people move from one place to another because they hate where they live but when they get to the new place they want to make it like where they just left. Its like having dirty shoes that you hate so you buy a new pair but instead of walking on the sidewalk with your shiny new shoes you decide its best to walk in the mud and make them look like your old ones.......odd, extremely odd.......oh well, back to the corner and my crayons......and people think I have issues........SQUIRREL !!!!

Don't California my Tennessee!

Maybe I am too old but I absolutely do not want my daughter to share a public restroom with a transgender. I am sorry if this appears prejudiced or biased, but my father's heart has a good deal of issues with it.

The problem is that any perv can put on a dress and wig and claim to be trans. Then they walk into the ladies room and nobody says anything because they don't want to "offend" anybody and then a girl/woman gets molested and everyone is just in shock that something like that could happen. Not gonna happen to my daughters. NOT. GONNA. HAPPEN.

Serious question. How does one prove that they are female and can participate in women's sports?

Every birth certificate lists gender. They will probably stop listing gender in certain states since it is longer binary according to some and a person shouldn't be shackled to their birth gender. Such stupid garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back