Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful that: God is in control. The NCAA is not God. One day every knee will bow. UT football is heading in the right direction.
I have a feeling that we are in good hands with a truly good person as head coach. He might turn out to be like the last 4, but for some reason this just feels different. Go Vols

I think we will be the first conference to leave. Other conferences will say they are firmly supportive of the NCAA until somebody starts counting the money and it will be a landslide after the second major conference, likely the ACC or Big12, joins us
Hope so. I despise the NCAA, there are very few organizations who make so much money for providing so little value.

I think we will be the first conference to leave. Other conferences will say they are firmly supportive of the NCAA until somebody starts counting the money and it will be a landslide after the second major conference, likely the ACC or Big12, joins us

I shudder to think about someone like Greg Sankey having even more power. We would be totally controlled from Birmingham.

NCAA going to walk all this wokeness back when they have Zion Williamson with a wig on dunking all over these women’s basketball teams.... anyone supporting this will be the first ones to complain when a man is playing against women.
It would at least make womens B Ball watchable though.

So is HB just not very good? I'm trying to catch up, and people are saying we're looking for a QB on the transfer market again. Is Hooker a bust too? Is Heupel gonna be able to put anything together? Is there any good football new for Vol fans? Somebody cheer me up.

Anyone seen @thistime lately? Worried someone hid his skittles or took his crayons from him.
Still setting in my corner playing with my Crayons and watching ya'lls world go by..........mine is somewhat sedated. Skittles anyone ???? I have extra, well maybe not extra but.......never mind I don't have any left....gluttony........ I have shamed myself yet once again.

So is HB just not very good? I'm trying to catch up, and people are saying we're looking for a QB on the transfer market again. Is Hooker a bust too? Is Heupel gonna be able to put anything together? Is there any good football new for Vol fans? Somebody cheer me up.
I have been reading some of the post and according to some we will be lucky to field a team in any sport including Football, Basketball, Swimming and Men's Chess. We are doomed and we should not only leave the SEC but also the NCAA and start playing Intermural or Thursday night Church League.

I have been reading some of the post and according to some we will be lucky to field a team in any sport including Football, Basketball, Swimming and Men's Chess. We are doomed and we should not only leave the SEC but also the NCAA and start playing Intermural or Thursday night Church League.

@volatil just moved to the edge of this seat. #ourtime

On what grounds though? These universities are staunchly liberal. Unless every governor aligns in this, how do we move forward? These universities do not make decisions that doesn’t involve the state. State legislators have to be simpatico. Maybe I’m overthinking this.

When corporations and entities like the NCAA start threatening states who elect the people who make the laws, a boiling point is gonna be reached and lord help us. I’m not a super religious person but we need to revert back to the principles that this country was founded on. God save us

Good! That’s where many go wrong. Millions of people are heading straight to hell because of the belief that baptism and sitting in a pew on Sunday saved them. Instead of adhering to religion, surrender to and embrace a relationship with Jesus Christ. If baptism saved, taking a bath would suffice. To clarify, baptism is: obedience, an outward portrayal of an internal change (a public proclamation), and a picture of the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus (e.g. dying to self, springing forth as a new creation in Jesus). Baptism is not: a component to salvation. Anyone who says it is needs to explain, coherently, Ephesians 2:8-9.

We are saved by grace through faith—and nothing else. Isn’t it great we don’t have to work our way into heaven? As Paul stated, and I’m paraphrasing, if we are not saved by the blood of Jesus alone, then He died in vain. A gospel that preaches “Faith + <fill in the blank> = salvation” is patently false.

I realize that I took this to a place that will make dogmatic adherents uncomfortable, and also beyond the scope of your post and this thread/forum, but you left an opening for the taking. It is not my intention to anger anyone or to tell them they are going to hell, that’s not what I am saying. I hope, if anything, it causes others to evaluate their beliefs and seek truth from scripture. We are all on a journey, with different obstacles and outcomes, but we should ultimately arrive at the same truth of King Jesus.

Don't they themselves have a ban on transgender females playing in male sports?

I'm pretty progressive, but I do not get how anyone could be against prohibiting trans females from competing against natural females.
It's not about biology. It's about how you feel. This is where you go when truth becomes relative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back