Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 22-month old daughter is talking a mile a minute going on 11:00 at night. Hasn’t had any sugar or caffeine or anything unusual. I’ve never seen her like this before. She filibustered for impressive periods of time on the topics of bumblebees, chipmunks, and hibiscus tea. It’s kind of funny, but also...wtf?
Them's quantum codes.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
My daughter was around three and had a rash and puffy eyes. Her doctor recommended Benadryl at bed time. We gave it to her, and she spent the next three hours singing, dancing, and doing a late night circus routine. She finally went down around 2 a.m. We avoided Benadryl after that.
secret to benadryl is giving to them while reading or quiet time. melatonin.

My daughter was around three and had a rash and puffy eyes. Her doctor recommended Benadryl at bed time. We gave it to her, and she spent the next three hours singing, dancing, and doing a late night circus routine. She finally went down around 2 a.m. We avoided Benadryl after that.
Mine was three when we discovered Benadryl was not for him. He began running his head into a wall repeatedly.

The back nine on Sunday at the Masters nearly always is a treat to watch. What you think will happen usually doesn't. Xander - what were you thinking? No, don't tell me. Everybody hit 7 iron and you go stupid with an 8? Spieth has never burned more edges on putts in a tournament in his career as well. Zalatoris is a star in the making.

Congrats to Matsuyama and Japan. Took full advantage when he had the opportunity on Saturday while being smart on Sunday and now holds the most prized title in golf.

Let's get some good spring practice in this week. Find a QB or two to trust.

My 22-month old daughter is talking a mile a minute going on 11:00 at night. Hasn’t had any sugar or caffeine or anything unusual. I’ve never seen her like this before. She filibustered for impressive periods of time on the topics of bumblebees, chipmunks, and hibiscus tea. It’s kind of funny, but also...wtf?

High on life 😊
Enjoy it now. It’s cute at 22 months.

Remember this moment when she’s a teenager and the same thing happens, but it will be boys, gossip, makeup and clothes....😊

New moon last night. I had weird dreams and then couldn't sleep either. Before you ask, no drugs!

secret to benadryl is giving to them while reading or quiet time. melatonin.

Not if it makes them hyper. Majority get sleepy, some has no effects, and some get a caffeine type response.

Weird thing is that most drugs can have polar opposite effects on different people. Our individual body chemistry makes prescribing medication challenging sometimes. Otherwise there would be one anti-depressant, one blood pressure medicine, one anti-inflammatory, one pain medicine, etc.

A lot of truth in it also...just one lucky bounce on 13, actually two since he horribly duck hooked his approach also and somehow stayed out of the azaleas, and we are all sitting here talking about one of the greatest collapses in the history if golf.

Overall he played solid golf, but what if the rain stays away saturday and all those close approaches were going thirty feet past instead of stopping dead?

He won and that is all that really matters though...I still feel bad for Shuffles, one bad gust of wind at 16 destroyed his roll...but that is why golf is a an amazing sport to watch to me.
I mean he got a bit of a break on 13, but I wouldn’t call it all that lucky. We’ve seen plenty of people make birdie from the trees there over the years even if it doesn’t kick out.

He came out on fire Saturday after the delay, but let’s not act like the only reason he won was because of the softer conditions. He played really well all week, and all the leaders had the same opportunity Saturday but he was the only one that took advantage. I was rooting for Xander, but was really impressed with how Hediki maintained/built the lead on the front 9. He did what he had to do from there and nobody was able to catch him. He was pretty clearly the best golfer over the course of the week IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back