Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you ever think in any sport at all that our games against Vanderbilt will be the most important of the season? That we took it to uga, bama, LSU and the gators and still Vandy is bigger? Holy Moly!
Unfortunately in baseball..... yes....they are a private school which allows them to circumvent the scholarship rules which is why they are consistently so good at baseball..... would be huge to beat them.

My 22-month old daughter is talking a mile a minute going on 11:00 at night. Hasn’t had any sugar or caffeine or anything unusual. I’ve never seen her like this before. She filibustered for impressive periods of time on the topics of bumblebees, chipmunks, and hibiscus tea. It’s kind of funny, but also...wtf?

Very few people do brisket well. But when it is done properly, man it's about as good as anything out there. I've never found a place in TN that comes close to Austin brisket though. Taste like dry roast beef most of the time.
Texas does it best, it's where I honed my craft.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
My 22-month old daughter is talking a mile a minute going on 11:00 at night. Hasn’t had any sugar or caffeine or anything unusual. I’ve never seen her like this before. She filibustered for impressive periods of time on the topics of bumblebees, chipmunks, and hibiscus tea. It’s kind of funny, but also...wtf?
Cocaine.

Bed time stalling, impressive

Reactions: drvenner
melatonin

A lot of ifs and buts in that statement. Overall, some really solid golf from Matsuyama. Kept everyone at arms length throughout the day and did what he needed to do at the end.
A lot of truth in it also...just one lucky bounce on 13, actually two since he horribly duck hooked his approach also and somehow stayed out of the azaleas, and we are all sitting here talking about one of the greatest collapses in the history if golf.

Overall he played solid golf, but what if the rain stays away saturday and all those close approaches were going thirty feet past instead of stopping dead?

He won and that is all that really matters though...I still feel bad for Shuffles, one bad gust of wind at 16 destroyed his roll...but that is why golf is a an amazing sport to watch to me.

Did you ever think in any sport at all that our games against Vanderbilt will be the most important of the season? That we took it to uga, bama, LSU and the gators and still Vandy is bigger? Holy Moly!
Dang right I’ve thought about it! Lol. I’m a baseball and golf nut. I love this time of year.

My daughter was around three and had a rash and puffy eyes. Her doctor recommended Benadryl at bed time. We gave it to her, and she spent the next three hours singing, dancing, and doing a late night circus routine. She finally went down around 2 a.m. We avoided Benadryl after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back