Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually you did. I went back and checked your original post. @OrangeBlooded
Just stop... Dude I hold no ill will towards you. I don’t think you do this on purpose, you just seem to not be on top of your game. Also, you seem to have a big problem with admitting you're wrong...

Just stop... Dude I hold no ill will towards you. I don’t think you do this on purpose, you just seem to not be on top of your game. Also, you seem to have a big problem with admitting you're wrong...
Address my post. The words you used was my acquaintance did “ the exact same thing” when referring to a post mentioning bagging and drowning cats. Maybe you didn’t post correctly what you meant but you did post it. I agree with protecting livestock property and getting rid of feral cats and other animals but that’s not what you posted.

The only posters that I’ve seen butchna “argue” with, is trolls, then I wouldn’t even call it that. He does like to debate on something that catches his attention. Usually when someone calls it arguing, they’re losing.

I learned in a hurry that if you get into a debate with him be ready to go 10 pages. LOL butchna is cool I just avoid debates with him but enjoy watching him debate with others.

Hey gang. I haven’t had time to post any lately, as I’ve been super busy, and don’t want to post negative comments as I’m not super enthused about the projection of our program.

More important things right now... You may or may not have seen in the news, but my city I live in, Newnan, Georgia, was hammered with a EF4 tornado Thursday, March 25. So many have lost everything! Below is a gofundme for someone I know very well. She is a client of mine for my business, and I’m a client of hers for her business. She lost everything...house, barns, some animals, horse trailer, landscaping trailer for her business with her equipment inside of it (lost her zero turn mower), and so much more. She needs help badly. So, I turn to you guys, because no one comes through to help those in need like Volnation. Please consider donating to help Diane get through this. She’s does not have a spouse. She’s a hard worker and would help anyone if the shoe was on the other foot. Thanks gang, and GO VOLS!!

Friend & small business owner lost everything, organized by Christine Young

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back