Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
R19d4946ade56b6450c84253026409bec

Invol is slightly taller, but other than that...

A lot of these women are really sharp. They know it's not a men vs. women thing, but making it about that puts a bigger spotlight on it.
I’m sure they are, just as I am when I said I didn’t believe it was at all. Optics applies when the photo was put out there. You’re right, those young women probably haven’t even given it a thought, but now we’re here with the photo out there. Now, don’t you think that might give them pause, when normally it wouldn’t have? It did me and that’s with me never would have asked what the difference in the men and women’s workout facilities before that photo.

Reactions: drvenner
I agree for the most part. Highly competitive in the CWS. And to pick up on the revenue discussion - baseball is headed toward revenue positive in the SEC and some other areas of the country. Some programs already are. LSU sells out most home games as an example. They averaged 10.6+ K per game for the four seasons leading up to COVID 2020. The SEC is dominating baseball like they do football. The parks are getting bigger with more amenities. Concession sales go up especially when beer sales are allowed. UT will be playing in the new Smokies Park and attract a great deal more fans in a few years. Once the programs go revenue positive as a rule they need to increase the number of scholarships and give more free rides instead of covering for other non-revenue sports. It's past time for most of those sports to be club level.
I agree to some extent. However, Title IX will simply not allow that to happen.

Reactions: Vols4us
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back