Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingsport here.. When I was in hi school I got to go through that house. Very interesting place..

“During a vacation back at Rotherwood to see her father, Rowena said that she had seen the ghost of her first love, her true love. She had said that she had heard his ghostly voice calling to her and had seen his pale white hand reach out from the dark waters of the Holston and beckon to her.

That night, she slipped into her wedding gown, the garment flowing behind her like angel’s white wings as she made her way silently outside late at night, barefoot, following the trail to the shores of the river before slowly and calmly wading into the water, walking until the water was up to her neck and finally, she vanished below the surface, taking her own life.”

Have a good night fellas!

“During a vacation back at Rotherwood to see her father, Rowena said that she had seen the ghost of her first love, her true love. She had said that she had heard his ghostly voice calling to her and had seen his pale white hand reach out from the dark waters of the Holston and beckon to her.

That night, she slipped into her wedding gown, the garment flowing behind her like angel’s white wings as she made her way silently outside late at night, barefoot, following the trail to the shores of the river before slowly and calmly wading into the water, walking until the water was up to her neck and finally, she vanished below the surface, taking her own life.”

Have a good night fellas!
Only if the dog and my wife don't do their regular snoring duet....

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
34790059_sa.jpg

The film is a real gas.
how can I acquire the comic book series?

Hope Fulky doesn't have a detached retina. That's what they're concerned about. They sent him to the hospital to have his eye examined.

Payne should be suspended.
My stepbrother suffered from that. Vision in one eye was severely debilitated. Payne needs his arse stomped for that. Serious punk move there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
When I went thru it 40+ years ago, someone we knew was staying there. We went all over the house unsupervised. We heard all the stories growing up but we saw nothing uhh, supernatural 😎.. I will say, that basement was damn creepy though especially knowing some of its history...

The doctor (Lenita Thibault) that delivered my youngest owns it now and I think she lives there.
@Kristy* My wife told me Dr. Thibault does not do tours...

Apparently you have not had the pleasant experience of being knocked out and taken to the hospital.
I have had 3 concussions..... 2 sports related..... back then, we didn’t go to the hospital...... we were told to shake it off.....I have taking an intentional forearm to the face while catching and numerous things done to me while playing football..... I have also been thrown out of a baseball game for throwing an elbow at a kids chin...... he had been talking trash the whole game and slid in really hard to our shortstop.... he was on 3rd base.... my catcher missed the ball.... that kid was trying to score on the passed ball..... I didn’t even look at the catcher as he tried to throw it to me..... I drove my elbow right under his chin..... got kicked out but earned the respect of my team.

Reactions: hooter vol
This is why we can’t legalize weed Trippie it kills kids!!!

If there's one thing I've learned in the last year, it's that whenever a politican says "the data shows", they should have to explain the data and what it shows in a PowerPoint presentation that's at least 30 minutes long.

And if they can't, baseball bat to the liver and 2 weeks in jail.

Never dip waffle fries. Squeeze directly on to them. More efficient that way too. No offense, but I'm questioning your engineering credentials if you're still dipping waffle fries.
1615610428197.gif

Do you even surface area, bro?

You would need several standard French fries to measure up to the same surface area of just one waffle fry. Assuming a standard thickness application per square inch of fry surface area, the efficiency of waffle fries is unmatched. I can consume multiple packs of dipping sauce with waffle fries thanks to this efficiency, thereby maximizing calorie intake.

This doesn’t even take into account the ability of the cavities of the waffle fries to hold said sauce as it makes the journey from the sauce container to your mouth. This surface tension will prevent dripping during the journey and thereby greatly reduce the risk of you wearing the sauce on your clothing for the remainder of the day. Trying to match this efficiency with standard fries is a fool’s errand and will result in stains and stress that no bleach can ever get rid of.

Put simply, the waffle fry is the GOAT for dipping.

If there's one thing I've learned in the last year, it's that whenever a politican says "the data shows", they should have to explain the data and what it shows in a PowerPoint presentation that's at least 30 minutes long.

And if they can't, baseball bat to the liver and 2 weeks in jail.
Going to be A LOT of bat swinging going on then.... A whole lot..

And yes, I’m now back from the land of Disney. Wonderful time even though the masks sucked when it got hot. Cast members aren’t as kind and gracious as they used to be for the most part. All in all, those memories with my wife, our girls, and my sis-in-law’s family are priceless and will always be cherished.

Make time and room in your budget for trips with your loved ones while you can...unless you’re @Catbone and you just lost a bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back