Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many ppl having side effects with 2nd moderna shot. Muscle/joint aches, low grade fever for about 24-ish hrs. My symptoms began roughly 16 hrs after 2nd dose. Good luck!
Thank you for the info! Wife had a bit more body aches than I did on the first shot, so we're bracing for the second, but we figure it's worth it. I'm ready to get back to a Vols game.

It was so flagrant and you could see Payne knew what he was doing. Forget that he hurt an opponent, but did it that might permanently physically damage Fulky. As a mother watching that, I’m ready to burn that whole damn state.
That's exactly what happened to my husband in high school when he was holding the ball to run out the clock. They were beating Whitwell who was ranked #1 in the state. Their star player elbowed him and knocked him out. My husband's mother came flying out of the stands and was jumping up raking her nails down his back. So his mother and others came running on the court. Soon almost all of both sides were on the court and knives were out. My husband missed it all. Surprised there was not a brawl after this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back