Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need some of you smart fellers to explain something to me. Keep seeing things about players, especially QC, going through spring practice but planning on going into the transfer portal after. And apparently it is not a secret. First, why not transfer before if you're going to so you can be working out with team? Second, why would schools be okay with this? Just hoping they can change their minds? Seems like such a waste of time for everyone involved.

I need some of you smart fellers to explain something to me. Keep seeing things about players, especially QC, going through spring practice but planning on going into the transfer portal after. And apparently it is not a secret. First, why not transfer before if you're going to so you can be working out with team? Second, why would schools be okay with this? Just hoping they can change their minds? Seems like such a waste of time for everyone involved.

CQ, HT and the whole bunch needs to hit the road. If your not with us you are against us.

I'm not sure if it will exists or not but the best chicken biscuit ever known to fast food belongs to Mrs Winners without question..

Serious blast from the past. We used to go all the time when I was a kid, and yeah, they were delicious. Just googled it, and it looks like the only one left in TN is in Cleveland. There are several in GA and NC though.

Reactions: KB5252

Tennessee may still be trying to determine eligibility status. As long as he isn’t a drain on the team doesn’t hurt anything. He may not have a landing spot...and he’s trying not to burn bridges.
Looks like the coaches aren’t chasing HT at all. He is probably waiting on the determination of the one time transfer rule...He may not be allowed to come back, ineligible at UT would be my assumption.

Tennessee may still be trying to determine eligibility status. As long as he isn’t a drain on the team doesn’t hurt anything. He may not have a landing spot...and he’s trying not to burn bridges.
Looks like the coaches aren’t chasing HT at all. He is probably waiting on the determination of the one time transfer rule...He may not be allowed to come back, ineligible at UT would be my assumption.
Eligibility makes sense. Thanks

Here's an idea...go to Bojangles and buy a couple of biscuits, then drive across the street to CFA and buy a couple of chicken biscuits, then toss their biscuits and put the chicken on the bojangles biscuits...viola!..best chicken biscuits in the world..🤤🤤
Nah, despite how sweet CFA's biscuit, they are perfect with their chicken, ONLY ! It's just the perfect taste with their chicken, but with any other meat, especially sausage, bacon, steak and pork chop all taste better with the Bojangles' biscuit. Hell, even their Cajun chicken tastes better with their biscuit. It's just the CFA's biscuit sweetness is perfect with their chicken and absolutely nothing else, imo. Plus, CFA's hash browns with one pack of salt helps counter act the sweetness of the biscuit and u have to get the whole meal to truly enjoy the CFA breakfast experience, imo. That includes getting a Coke instead of coffee. See, weed is bad, u get the munchies and start talking about fast food in the RF

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back