Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year there some major favorite and every year they get beat, I would love to play a schedule full of schools for the blind as well.

Agree to disagree.

Not saying they’ll win it. The team that has finished #1 in the final AP Poll has won it only once since 2001 and four times since 1985.

But they’re damn good.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Agree to disagree.

Not saying they’ll win it. The team that has finished #1 in the final AP Poll has won it only once since 2001 and four times since 1985.

But they’re damn good.
Every year theyer damn good, every year they get beat. Im sure we would be top 5 or close to #1 too if we played their schedule.

Every year theyer damn good, every year they get beat. Im sure we would be top 5 or close to #1 too if we played their schedule.

I just gave you the stat that says basically every year the #1 overall seed gets beat. That doesn’t mean you WANT to be in their bracket and be forced to play them before you have to.

Agree to disagree.

But they’re damn good.

Few now has two lottery picks, with Suggs being top 5. In the past, he has had fringe lottery picks or even pro players. Now, he's getting serious talent. He had Hachimura and Clarke drafted in the first round in 2019, and that team went to the Elite Eight. Yes, they will be tough.

I'll preface this by saying I'm actually a Christian that believes in God (and Jesus), BUT I question some parts of the Bible. It's a book in the hands of man for like 2000 years that has been translated and edited by mankind during that time, not to mention, it was collated by a council formed by a Roman Emperor that decided what to include, and what NOT to include as gospel.

Anyone who's been in a funhouse knows mirrors can lie, not to mention even normal mirrors show a reverse image.

Film can easily be edited.

I have severe trust issues.
If thats the case for you.....then one question? How do you know which parts to believe and which parts are false?

If thats the case for you.....then one question? How do you know which parts to believe and which parts are false?
Faith. Find what you believe in and go with it. Think of all the religions that exist, all the different beliefs. Think of all the different sects just of Christianity. How does anyone know with any certainty what is real and true and what is not? Faith.

PlqbqRqYztxQtkGCs-gbsTncuWNJVz21RbpeTooqy1viiUDQu-jD6hAF2mCpQElBwg3fWCTWFYRmvhnl58SfC18qMnBZJf6RFzxmgAV-PlCABtiuZggsuHG9W_NpVUbuPxYdtrdUZONQ3Eha3cbczbMdFJKIOkluzGas3v4ryvb93TAgVS_FY2SbFqc0SVeT4YlIsJojQBs7ZJulvq1I7YqNh2CQJQV4CsgBxsdgguNbITnozZ38puIr5htgDyftMxnCK6U8mZfW3wlDsAvx-oJurNXqtOFPiF4dT3vegvXrN8LfIpM1OluIesTGyy_2sZ-XIvjOVhO7Me8_aF-AOafj7hT8C5IiFHoAmoXliUNu4ENYPJMAZFBeVLUNw1msfcPevv5vHgw7EHbk_f1NN-WQwzAlAkwTonWHK4M4aumr2TKtyc4ZBjsc_DVbsNAq4GhfVLGoNliRKS1Ye5zwdIGAbGKl-SbpfIOwcKhJdOs_iTdv9-rC6qxSjnx8U_VXPOWlcTchPI6bRMpkc7TywRYvZbvy4CvoXGk1C-keQZr4fzD2iEpdgZpeu2E8SuBXd2E0c9dQPBXFWbDhBs_Ja6SZyMspB77BA4eYaOCp2SXTx427vbLEc75AelABzM8t5U7oMJOiXV99t_3OC3vq41taCYMCPevfv3NO32UMfLhwH9WTmds5Vy2NTdKhbQ=w959-h1278-no

Best cinnamon roll I ever ate.
Cinnamon’s Buns from Two and a Half Men?

This year, hadnt picked a winner, wont do that until after brackets come out. But as far as a team ive been impressed by recently, I like Illinois

Now I know some of yall are going to get butt hurt over the 7 seed, but I actually wouldn't mind this happening at all.

Easy win over GT.

I bet everything I own we would spank OSU.

Then we would probably play either Creighton or WVU for a trip to the Elite 8.
Screen Shot 2021-03-09 at 12.28.56 PM.png

Reactions: TennacJed
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back