Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiv it out and enjoy a matcha green latte, fellas.
young ern on her cellular talkin' device drivin' dat Minivan, tried teh cheat by cuttin' in line. Old lady in front of me, gets out the car and yells, flippin' her the bird. Meanwhilst, muscle car drive up to her and lays on said horn, also wielding natures perfect gesticulation. it was at this point that i began laughing hysterically.

but wait, theres more. another, third car up the rear also engages. finally outmatched, and outwitted. Millenial drives awf into thu sunset. Pissed awf. Then honks at me, gives me the tweety all bc she cut in line and blocked traffic. cant write this any better.

9D4494C1-9F44-4A35-B4E4-4BBB6FC389D8.gif

It has to do with something that happened a couple years ago and Pruitt covered it up
Where can we find the deets?

giphy.gif

Pruitt learned on the HS level how to be an arrogant SOB that didn't think he should answer to anyone from Rush Propst. Then being with Saban gave him his advanced degree.
At least we don't have to worry about Propst becoming an assistant coach at UT any more. If he had been hired, I would have never renewed my season tickets.

I still want to know what hex someone did to our program at half time at the uga game. Literally we have been terrible ever since then. **** even our bball team has lost 3 games since playing them.

Saw something where a fan was saying there's a theory that it all started with the HEX Rohan Davie's Mom (Jamaican) put on us after her son went down during the UT vs LSU SEC Championship game back in 2001... The backup came in the second half (Mauk??) and balled out to give them the win... we imploded the second half. Kept us out of the 2001 Natty... Since then our Football program has skidded downward and has never recovered...
One of our boosters needs to find her, go see her, and "make it right" to get this curse off our backs.... like ASAP....

Saw something where a fan was saying there's a theory that it all started with the HEX Rohan Davie's Mom (Jamaican) put on us after her son went down during the UT vs LSU SEC Championship game back in 2001... The backup came in the second half (Mauk??) and balled out to give them the win... we imploded the second half. Kept us out of the 2001 Natty... Since then our Football program has skidded downward and has never recovered...
One of our boosters needs to find her, go see her, and "make it right" to get this curse off our backs.... like ASAP....
We've not been the same since Dickey left as AD

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back