Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta have good to great self-first aid skillz when you live in that zone.
Yep...crazy woman hit me dead in the face with an iron skillet once..but at least she didn't almost kill me that time..

Another time she put several crushed up Valium and Klonopin in shot of Jack after I had been up for four days and was already crashing...really lucky she didn't kill me that time...🥴

Yep...crazy woman hit me dead in the face with an iron skillet once..but at least she didn't almost kill me that time..

Another time she put several crushed up Valium and Klonopin in shot of Jack after I had been up for four days and was already crashing...really lucky she didn't kill me that time...🥴
63AD561B-3826-428A-8692-ABC7FCD585AD.gif

I’m a redhead and I can safely say, I’m an anomaly. Don’t like the cray cray stuff.

I have a feeling this will be the season of shock and awe to some of the SEC. Only a couple of teams have any experience going against O's that fast and wide open. We saw how LSU struggled against them in the Fiesta Bowl when UCF had a more seasoned roster in 2018 and LSU had a quality D.

We have some good talent on O and the scheme does not have the QB holding the ball forever like a statue.
True but LSU had 9 players out on defense that game

Reactions: Smokey19rt

SG1 sports projects 5-7 with the following chance (in a range) to win each game:

Bowling Green: 75 - 90%
Pittsburgh: 41 - 59%
Tennessee Tech: 90+%
@ Florida: 10 - 25%
@ Missouri: 26 - 40%
South Carolina: 41 - 59%
Ole Miss: 10 - 25%
@ Alabama: < 10%
@ Kentucky: 26 - 40%
Georgia: < 10%
South Alabama: 75 - 90%
Vanderbilt: 60 - 74%

Good QB play and a good offense changes everything in college. TN can win 1-10 games next year. No one knows.

I lost my papaw between my junior and senior year of high school, it'll be 29 years this July. He was 60 yrs old and I was working with him when he had the heart attack. I think about him all the time and all the things he missed, but he's in a better place now and so is your papaw. It took me a long time to get over being mad at GOD but I finally realized everything happens for a reason, even heartbreak, like what you're going through.

If you ever have children, name one of your kids after him (my oldest son's middle name is after papaw) or if he gave/made you something special, then put it somewhere where you can see it every day. (I've got his old Beechnut hat on a shelf in our rec room and a ring he made for me out of a silver dollar on my keychain.) That's some things that's helped me for a lot of years. The hurt is still there but the good memories are too. I know it's tough friend and I'll be praying for you.

I don’t know if this quote pre-dates last week’s episode of WandaVision but: ‘Grief is just love that is persevering.’

Reactions: TN-POSSUM

She sounds.....adventurous.

I don't judge.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer

bro that's a felony

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
👀👀 man I like this coach already and these comments has some major heat 🔥 on them!!...me likey!

“PEOPLE TALK ABOUT HIRING GREAT RECRUITERS; I THINK THAT’S AN ABSOLUTE JOKE. IF YOU’RE LABELED THAT, 99 PERCENT OF THE TIME THAT MEANS YOU CAN’T COACH A LICK. THAT’S A FACT. THERE ARE VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS. ED ORGERON IS A FANTASTIC RECRUITER AND HE’S PROBABLY THE BEST DEFENSIVE LINE COACH OF THEM ALL. THE GUY IS BIG-TIME. IT’S GREAT TO RECRUIT 5-STARS, BUT THEN THEY COME IN AND PLAY LIKE 2-STARS. IT’S TOO BAD THAT’S HOW THIS PROFESSION IS, BUT THAT’S PART OF THE DEAL NOW.
“IT’S NOT ABOUT RECRUITING, IT’S ABOUT EVALUATING. THAT’S ONE OF THE THINGS I LEARNED FROM ED ORGERON. IT DOESN’T MATTER IF HE’S A 2-STAR OR A 5-STAR, IT’S HOW YOU EVALUATE IT AND WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN DO WITH HIM. THAT’S WHAT I LEARNED FROM HIM. AGAIN, YOU RECRUIT THEM. BUT THERE’S ONLY ABOUT FIVE PLAYERS IN THE COUNTRY THAT ARE TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN EVERYBODY ELSE. EVERYBODY ELSE CAN FALL INTO A SIMILAR CATEGORY. AT THAT POINT IT’S ABOUT DEVELOPING AND TEACHING. IT’S ABOUT EVALUATING AND DEVELOPING YOUR TALENT. AND THAT’S A FACT.”

New Vols assistant Mike Ekeler has strong feelings on coaches labeled 'great recruiters'

I usually don't feel too comfortable sharing personal information online and such but I spend a lot of time on here.

My grandfather passed away today. I've had great grandparents pass when I was a kid and teen. But this is an indescribable pain at the moment. He was my papaw. But growing up without a dad he also stepped up in that role so much throughout my life. It hurts because he was only 63, I never thought this would happen anytime this soon. He never got to see me marry or have a kid of my own, I have a lot of regrets but deep down I know he wouldn't want me feeling guilty about anything. He would want me to live. That's what I plan on doing.

Oh by the way, BIG ORANGE FAN UNTIL THE VERY END. He always joked he wanted to be put in the body farm in Knoxville. But hes being buried with a beautiful power T. This is why no matter the state of the program, I'll never give up on UT. It was one of things I bonded with my papaw the most.
Sorry for your loss, Prayers Sent

I usually don't feel too comfortable sharing personal information online and such but I spend a lot of time on here.

My grandfather passed away today. I've had great grandparents pass when I was a kid and teen. But this is an indescribable pain at the moment. He was my papaw. But growing up without a dad he also stepped up in that role so much throughout my life. It hurts because he was only 63, I never thought this would happen anytime this soon. He never got to see me marry or have a kid of my own, I have a lot of regrets but deep down I know he wouldn't want me feeling guilty about anything. He would want me to live. That's what I plan on doing.

Oh by the way, BIG ORANGE FAN UNTIL THE VERY END. He always joked he wanted to be put in the body farm in Knoxville. But hes being buried with a beautiful power T. This is why no matter the state of the program, I'll never give up on UT. It was one of things I bonded with my papaw the most.
Prayers for you and your family. Same here with dad not in the picture, so I understand somewhat. I also understand that UT football, while winning is pretty awesome, it's the memories of sharing the wins and losses with your family about it. (turn down the TV volume and turn up John Ward...lol). Anyhow, may God bless.

Speaking of crazy, my brother told me he and his wife was going to bed one night and she told him when he falls asleep she’s going to cut his throat. 😳 Needless to say they’re divorced now

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back