Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's not the talent or coaching and it's the expectations that are out of whack.

People must have short memories. I’m glad we have Barnes. The way people talk they act like we we’re blue bloods Duke or UNC. We actually had a head coach leave us to go to Cal. All the perspective you need.

Top 10 salary in basketball for averaged-out top 25 results.

Top 15 football salary and we have finished top 25 twice since Fulmer. Not once in the top 20.

So...yeah, I'll take the Barnes situation all day!

Exactly. And no drama at all around the program. Just “set it and forget it” for middle-of-the-pack or better in the SEC, with an auto win over UK, every year. Sounds good to me.

The only way you fire Barnes is if you have someone lined up to take the job.

An up & comer would be the risky choice unless White could magically get Nate Oats or somebody like that.

Texas did that. And they went significantly downhill. This year Texas and Tennessee are about even, except that Texas is a media darling and is ranked much higher with only a slightly better record.
We’ve been in a wasteland of basketball for a long time. I will ride with our current coach.

Putting my dog of eleven years down tma. Gonna be a terrible day. We got him before we got married and now have two kids and moved twice since having him. Gonna miss my boy.
Sorry man. I had to put my 13 year old black lab down recently also. I had her since before I was married as well, they are like a member of the family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back