Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a guy offer me deca at my old gym, before the $10 gym. Dude was a talker. Made mistake of making eye contact. I was only dude in gym, as soon as contact was made, the sales pitch was on.

'Hey man, you look like you could use Deca'

'No thanks'.

'Yeah, Ive put on some serious muscle. Though my old lady's mad at me. She called the cops on me the other day cause I got mad and broke our front door. She says I need to take my med for Bipolar. Which I quit taking to use Deca'.

😳
I had a dude ask me if I was on gear once when I was about 165 pounds.

I’m like “What do you think I would weight without gear? 100 pounds”. 😂

Not entrusting your one and only college career to a staff bc you’ve just met them at a school that has zero recent history of winning and developing players for the league is about as logical, and non-bandwagonesque, as it gets.
That is literally the definition of bandwagon.

Yeah, this one is over. It’s what I expected but I’m still sad about it. I really wish my alma mater would do something once in a while that remotely makes me proud.

Reminds me of watching Braves bunt players over for hit and run to go up 2-1 on Mets in 95, meanwhile Yankees are putting up 12 jacks.

I can't stand losing to Auburn. No matter how great we are or bad they are--they always win. Don't know what is wrong with our BasketVols team.
I can’t stand it either. They’re just such a dirty program (in football and basketball) on top of it. They always get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back