Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never-Accept-A-Weird-Ball-From-Stranger-Funny-Gif.gif

Ok. Question guys. Is there a posting here or listing that has all the known/rumored offers to the upcoming classes by year? Would like to be able to see it and then go read about each one I'm interested in instead of having to open a post to look individually. If there isn't, can one be created and pinned with something like a spreadsheet attachment, like an excel or open office?
Easy solution is to check here: Tennessee 2022 Football Offers

We haven't had a runner average over 5.5 YPC since John Kelly in 2016.

Huepel has had 5 guys average over 6 YPC in just the last 3 years alone.

I am excite.

**And before someone screams SEC, he also had 3 players over 5.5 YPC in 2 years at Mizzou. As a team, they went from 13th in the league before he arrived in YPC to 8th in Y1 to 3rd in Y2**
I like it!

Don't you start too. I'm a Volnation treasure.

My first thought was “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.”

But then I thought that @InVOLuntary deserved better.

And then I thought, that’s kinda funny. I ought to post it. @InVOLuntary won’t be offended.

Well, I am not sure. What do y’all think? Should I post this? 🤔

I hope people understand that the offense is probably going to look jerky this year...great at times and discombobulated at others...especially when playing teams with good defenses.

I can just hear Kingston bitching loudly and often about it...I hope most of us have enough sense not to jump on the bitchwagon every chance we get.

I am excited to see what we can do as it starts to gell and add talent over the years, but I am dreading the inevitable fits and starts that are going to happen as the offense is learned, and the inevitable griping about it that will follow.

Kinda late to this particular tangent, but what does one need to know about this? Where, how, how much, etc.?
I honestly don’t know much about it, I just know we sell a **** ton of it. It comes in powder or pill form. It’s a derivative from a plant in India I believe? There are several different colors that affect the user differently based on their needs.
As far as purchasing, I’d recommend reading up on it and then finding a reputable cbd/health store (not a gnc or type).
If you can’t find a place to purchase, hit me up and I will help out somehow.

Reactions: UTJoe
I hope people understand that the offense is probably going to look jerky this year...great at times and discombobulated at others...especially when playing teams with good defenses.

I can just hear Kingston bitching loudly and often about it...I hope most of us have enough sense not to jump on the bitchwagon every chance we get.

I am excited to see what we can do as it starts to gell and add talent over the years, but I am dreading the inevitable fits and starts that are going to happen as the offense is learned, and the inevitable griping about it that will follow.
This could be a lazy comparison, but I'm thinking its going to look like a Mike Leach team... bad out of the gate in year one, improvement in year two where we show some promise, other Defenses figure us out in year three, adjustments are made and systems are fully installed in year 4 where we take off and shock some folks... year, five, we go as far as a QB can take us

Reactions: Vols4us
My first thought was “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure.”

But then I thought that @InVOLuntary deserved better.

And then I thought, that’s kinda funny. I ought to post it. @InVOLuntary won’t be offended.

Well, I am not sure. What do y’all think? Should I post this? 🤔
tenor.gif

Agree. I just think a lot of TN fans are gonna be bummed out.
I wouldn’t get bummed out yet..... it’s early..... a lot of these kids like us..... we just have to look like we have our act together and our team looks fun and exciting which I feel it has the potential to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back